Sign in to follow this  
norrin

Rifle Collision Addon

You are correct mate :)

Will try the new update, keep em comming heh.

So since last update ive been running around to almost all windows and low object on Stratis XD

I havent found anything "wierd" and i felt i had to pad you on the back.

Im really loving this mod, it truly gives you immersion, insted of forcing you to do stuff you would normally do automaticly in real life :) Thx mate.

The only possible change i can think of, is speeding up the lowering and raising for specific situations? Just a very small amount to simulate it better.

Say if your in "combat", given it even knows that, you would react faster then the times you spend running for long periods, because of the adrenile rush.

Hello norrin, I have to say everything looks peachy with the mod..

Any way you can throw up a Bisign??

Hello norrin, I have to say everything looks peachy with the mod..

Any way you can throw up a Bisign??

Sorry its taken a few days to get this posted but you can now download v05 from the first post with BiSign (assuming I haven't stuffed up the sig keys).

Nice mod Norrin.

I want to use it but.. I just don't like the idea of this being in mod form.. it causing errors, having to update it, it not being "officially" supported (as in the animations system not really allowing for quick seamless transitions as required from a mechanic like this)...

I really wish they would just include this in vanilla, CQB is still so clunky and I hate getting "stuck" all the time.

Agreed.As much as appreciate author efforts and work put through

I'm thinking this from CQB perspective.

When you stack up

You don't point your gun on wall but if you are first right in front of you, if you second slightly

right and so on until last men is covering back.

So rather then this transition that can't come so much in effect if you doing CQB I would

rather see for example - high carry - weapon up (used in CQB a lot) or maybe holding

shoulders when you stack up, or coded push/squeezing of 2 soldiers through doorway - collision model maybe...

Why do I use the plugin can not climb the ladder after rifle collision?

well buddy , i can honestly say, its a question you have to figure out on your own.

I have been using this mod since its inception (birth). I have NO problems What SO ever using ladders. Are you using this with other mods? custom building? All ladders? or specific ones??

im pretty sure its not this mod though...

Edited by Lordprimate