Sign in to follow this  
teetime

TeeTimes Warfare

Im working on a mission based off this one where the HQ is stationary and somewhat disabled. Can someone help me with that. I know its handled in the Functions.sqf

Seems every time I touch it, something else breaks.

You can make the HQ Static by using the Parameters. If you want it always Static in your mission just go into the init.sqf and change line 95 to "TW_Para_MobilBase = false;" thats it.

Yes commanders are something i want to add and i have never added ab eqiupment shop maybe you played an edited version. In this case please PM me which version it was then i will look if i can add a similar shop into the main mission.

Unfortunately the version is now gone. It seemed to be on multiple servers at the time - that's why I thought it was the 'official version'. Ethyron server was the main one I remember.

It was pretty much the same - but there was a 4th cube barrier shop. It was called the 'equipment shop'. You could buy optics, supressors and backpacks from it. I enjoyed having the option of being the 'gun/ammo caddy' for my squad as I bought the biggest backpack or even a kit bag. Allowed us hold out in bases for much longer before running out of ammo.

If I could suggest something though. You should ditch the crate spawning system. It just clutters up the base, people can take the things from it you want, and it's a bit clunky if you just wanted one item but had to spawn a whole crate full of stuff.

Can you take the gear menu from domination instead? Similar to how the armory worked in Arma2 warfare.

Edited by HighwayStar

playing 630 and save gear does not really work.

i spawn with less ammo, no attachments, sometimes my weapon gets saved, sometimes not, medikits dissapearing..

just wanted to let you know! :cool:

Ah ok. That was more simpler than what I managed to do so far. Bus the function.awfully and server.sqf, I managed to disable random spawning of the hq, shops and voting.

The only issues I have now is using this with btc revive and towns updating color.

I noticed once when disabling voting, town markers did not activate.

I'm assuming the ha is essential to how the mission runs.

town colours voting etc are/ should not be linked to eachother so disabling once shouldnt have any effects on the other thing. Additional the hq is not essential in any way. Its only needed to let the shops spawn.

The 631 you can see at two severs is already using a new and improved gearsaving system. This should fix all problems.

town colours voting etc are/ should not be linked to eachother so disabling once shouldnt have any effects on the other thing. Additional the hq is not essential in any way. Its only needed to let the shops spawn.

The 631 you can see at two severs is already using a new and improved gearsaving system. This should fix all problems.

Ok good. I just got v630 yesterday and will be playing with the settings. Thanks

You can make the HQ Static by using the Parameters. If you want it always Static in your mission just go into the init.sqf and change line 95 to "TW_Para_MobilBase = false;" thats it.

That was useful info on this mission.

I think what I meant to ask was how do I place the HQ's where I want them instead of them randomly being placed.

I want them static but in a location I designate.

I am looking in the Function_Server.sqf and see there are is some lines that dictate this. I am trying to set the HQ's spawn on a specific marker I set in the editor.

Is there a easier way of going about this?

Thanks.

//[] call Tee_CreateTownMarker;

// ServicePoint Building : Military Cargo House V1 (Land_Cargo_House_V1_F)

// Baracks : Military Cargo HQ V1 (Land_Cargo_HQ_V1_F)

// ComandPost : Military Cargo OP V1 (Land_Cargo_Patrol_V1_F)!?! nicht sicher

_veh = createVehicle ["Land_Cargo_HQ_V1_F",getPos player,[],0,""];

Hi i want using building for change the H-harrier and HQ(HQ vehicul after deploy bulding)

I change AI shop... in building after vehicul deploy in building too and change the position of respawn building

Ifrit HMG and hunter HMG used for the bug Ifrit wheel broken hq none option for drive...(add damage false removed)

after i search for using deploy hq and you select the position of AF... in zone around of HQ

Edited by j4ck3ss

That was useful info on this mission.

I think what I meant to ask was how do I place the HQ's where I want them instead of them randomly being placed.

I want them static but in a location I designate.

I am looking in the Function_Server.sqf and see there are is some lines that dictate this. I am trying to set the HQ's spawn on a specific marker I set in the editor.

Is there a easier way of going about this?

Thanks.

GO in the variable file and change the array with base position.

GO in the variable file and change the array with base position.

Is this what you are referring to?

//************************************
//Base
//************************************

TW_Base_TownProtection	= 300;	//Distance in m in which you are not allowed to build a hq

TW_West_BaseMarker 		= "west_base";
TW_West_ShopMarker_V 	= "west_m_veh";	//Vehicle
TW_West_ShopMarker_G 	= "west_m_wp";
TW_West_ShopMarker_AI 	= "west_m_ai";

TW_East_BaseMarker 		= "east_base";
TW_East_ShopMarker_V 	= "east_m_veh";	//Vehicle
TW_East_ShopMarker_G 	= "east_m_wp";	//Weapon
TW_East_ShopMarker_AI 	= "east_m_ai";	//AI

TW_West_Respawn = "tw_west_respawn";
TW_East_Respawn = "tw_east_respawn";

TW_BasePos_Array = [
["west_hq"   ,"east_hq"],
["basepos",	"basepos_1"],
["basepos_2",	"basepos_3"],
["basepos_4",	"basepos_5"],
["basepos_6",	"basepos_7"],
["basepos_8",	"basepos_9"],
["basepos_10",	"basepos_11"],
["basepos_12",	"basepos_13"]
];

I made some small changes in my testing but this is what is in the variables.

I added west_hq and east_hq and then tried to force the placement of the hq via the fucntion.sqf

I believe I changed the BaseMarker as well.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Hi i want using building for change the H-harrier and HQ(HQ vehicul after deploy bulding)

I change AI shop... in building after vehicul deploy in building too and change the position of respawn building

Ifrit HMG and hunter HMG used for the bug Ifrit wheel broken hq none option for drive...(add damage false removed)

after i search for using deploy hq and you select the position of AF... in zone around of HQ

It was hard to understand what you were saying but I think what you want to do is replace the Vehicle Shop, AI Shop, Weapon Shop to something different other than the sandbag walls.

I think what you want to do is add those addons from arma 2 via the addons folder or mission folder then go into the editor and place the buildings down in the mission.

Next you want to define the addons via the function.sqf, function_server.sqf and I think variable.sqf.

The buildings you want to use are not in Arma 3 yet I believe.

We released the 634

Here is the changelog:

Fixed:

Some small Problems

Changed:

All ingame Messages are now in a strintable.csv this makes ist easy to change the mission language (see first Post for a description)

Added:

First Functions of a Playergroup System have been added. You can join a playergroup by looking at a player and using the actions. To leave the current group use the action at the HQ

We are looking for people who will translate the Mission into more languages like Russian,French, etc.

If you are interested please PM me or send me the finished translatet stringtable.csv

We released the 634

Here is the changelog:

Fixed:

Some small Problems

Changed:

All ingame Messages are now in a strintable.csv this makes ist easy to change the mission language (see first Post for a description)

Added:

First Functions of a Playergroup System have been added. You can join a playergroup by looking at a player and using the actions. To leave the current group use the action at the HQ

We are looking for people who will translate the Mission into more languages like Russian,French, etc.

If you are interested please PM me or send me the finished translatet stringtable.csv

Sweet. Will be testing this out.

Is this what you are referring to?

This should be the HQ solution you are looking for:

TW_BasePos_Array = [

["west_hq" ,"east_hq"]

];

This should be the HQ solution you are looking for:

TW_BasePos_Array = [

["west_hq" ,"east_hq"]

];

Yes. I was just testing this and it worked however, the issue I am having now is getting the east and west HQ's to always spawn on their markers instead of randomly being chosen.

A solution I was thinking of testing was creating a second base array with respective hq's. I will update soon for others.

have a look in the variable.sqf file

there :

TW_BasePos_Array = [

["basepos", "basepos_1"],

["basepos_2", "basepos_3"],

["basepos_4", "basepos_5"],

["basepos_6", "basepos_7"],

["basepos_8", "basepos_9"],

["basepos_10", "basepos_11"],

["basepos_12", "basepos_13"]

];

so try this it would be ok.

TW_BasePos_Array = [

["basepos", "basepos_1"]

];

have a look in the variable.sqf file

there :

TW_BasePos_Array = [

["basepos", "basepos_1"],

["basepos_2", "basepos_3"],

["basepos_4", "basepos_5"],

["basepos_6", "basepos_7"],

["basepos_8", "basepos_9"],

["basepos_10", "basepos_11"],

["basepos_12", "basepos_13"]

];

so try this it would be ok.

TW_BasePos_Array = [

["basepos", "basepos_1"]

];

Yes. I have tried this but instead of using basepose, I just used ["east_hq","west_hq"]

However, just using ["east_hq","west_hq"] means your HQ will not spawn on your designated marker 100% of the time.

In the Function_Server.sqf, I had to change the following

//Base
Tee_Server_Base_Set_Base = {
private ["_pos","_sel_1","_sel_2"];

_pos = TW_BasePos_Array select (round(random (count TW_BasePos_Array - 1)));

if((random 2) < 1) then {

_sel_1 = 1;
	_sel_2 = 0;

} else {

_sel_1 = 0;
	_sel_2 = 1;

};

///////////////////////////////////////////Change to below///////////////////////////////////

//Base
Tee_Server_Base_Set_Base = {
private ["_pos","_sel_1","_sel_2"];

_pos = TW_BasePos_Array select (round(random (count TW_BasePos_Array - 1)));

if((random 2) < 1) then {

_sel_1 = 1;
	_sel_2 = 0;

} else {

_sel_1 = 1;
	_sel_2 = 0;

};

The 1 and 0 dictate if there will be a random spawn or not.

If anyone needs and example I can mail you my mission.

the "show money action is boring". It's not important to have it when you are fighting.

Why don't replace it by a hint with the account when the player is near hqs or towncenter ?

It' s just a suggestion.

Edited by Mariodu62

@Mariodu62

As soon as i know that the Dialogs will stay Shops etc will be replaced with real dialogs

Download for 634 has been updatet. French is now supported. Thanks to Tigres Blancs for Translating.

do you try to implement some kind of shop interface?

Like in those Area TDM's where you can select your gear in the base and change your complete weapon / uniform / whatever stuff by a nice menu. some of these domination missions have some good scripts too.

That would be really awsome, because currently finding scopes every time you die is quite frustrating :rolleyes:

It was hard to understand what you were saying but I think what you want to do is replace the Vehicle Shop, AI Shop, Weapon Shop to something different other than the sandbag walls.

I think what you want to do is add those addons from arma 2 via the addons folder or mission folder then go into the editor and place the buildings down in the mission.

Next you want to define the addons via the function.sqf, function_server.sqf and I think variable.sqf.

All bulding on maps and object i have(arma3)

i do not want bulding of arma2

i change the Harrier (sandbag walls) to building just i search the option for change the position of building around of HQ.

TeeTime

That normal in vehicul you roll and kill a player, you is dead?

All bulding on maps and object i have(arma3)

TeeTime

That normal in vehicul you roll and kill a player, you is dead?

Sorry i dont get your question. If you are asking if you get Punished with Death for a TK specially when you are rolling over a Teammember near your base, then yes.

The Positions of the Buildings linked to HQ are defined here: Tee_Client_Base_Build_West and Tee_Client_Base_Build_East

Can you add backpacks to one of the crates? I always carry full explosives, mines, etc and when i spawn in with a soldier that doesn't have a backpack its a nightmare. I have to wait until i kill an enemy player then steal his, then its gone when i die vs. the people on my team that spawn with backpacks everytime. That would be a huge plus to be able to get a backpack.

a Little bug with the join group.

i had this problem this evening.

I was playing red and i tried to shoot an enemy. The join group action appeared, so i tried to join the group by pressing the space button and i joined the blue group. SO I was in red team team but i was in the blue group. i made some friendly fire by killing blue guys.

The blue AI never shooted me.

Maybe need a check of the side in the test ..

Edited by Mariodu62