Sign in to follow this  
teetime

TeeTimes Warfare

first of all, i would like to thank you Teetime and the ones working on that mod for such quality! It is a great mod and brings tones of fun playing on it! and speaking for my teammates who tries to custom it a little i've NEVER been able to put so much passion into them! and im glad they discover the joy of programming with your scripts!

Anyway, im jumping into the conversation since we talk about HC.. im quite confused on this HC. Could we get a bit more information about it (like is he supposed to use the slot by himself?) if not, why cant we move him into the HC slot as an admin even if the Hc have the same name as in parameters?

Im probably the problem in all that since i've never tryed to run an HC.. (and since most computer problems are usually located btw the screen and the chair) but i guess this time i'd like the all world to see!

Again, Thank you for your work!

Sincerely,

Jordann

Loving the mod, I've introduced it to a couple of clanmates and having fun with it. I/we have one problem. How in gods name do you open crates? I've read in the thread and saw a video of the guy doing it, but no amount of face hugging or "i" pressing solves the issue. Some shove their heads into the model and this works sometimes. I have yet to see the contents of any crate. :> This is the only frustrating thing about this mod. Any ideas? :)

I agree

the mission is great but open crate really boring.

Why don't you use a dialog ? it would be far better.

thanks

OK great

just an other think

With the Arma 3 patch 54 it is possible to start a crouch hill animation, it work for first-aid but not for revive in this mission (it would be cool to add it, very useful)

thanks

yes, I play on the "Tigre blanc" server and there is a revive in the teetimes warfare (very useful).

If there is no revive in the original mission version, I just propose to add it because revive add very interesting game-play (a mission in the mission --> save your friend).

An other think that could add good game-play is to add a deployable re-spawn point for the squad leaders (like in project reality).

or a re-spawn vehicle peer side.

the "save-gear-function" does not work for me in the original version by teetime, although it works perfect in the TB-version.

I really enjoy playing the mission on TB-servers. unfortunately the price on choppers is so high, there is no way to buy one before one round ends.

Is that intended, since AA-weapons are only availible to opfor right now, or due to performance issues?

Also, only nato-silencers in 6,5mm are availible, even in the opfor-support-box. I remember having seen silencers for every other rifle in another

mission, though I didn't find them myself in the mission editor yet. Are you guys planning to make them availible?

But so far, thanks a lot to teetime, his crew, and of course the TB-crew for their work!

Yes .. but we just add some function we like to play with...

And we like this mission created by Teetime...

We are currently working on the Dialogs and we havnt released a new version so which version is broken?

city locked neutral (100/100) no AI spawn

the latest, too

Edited by j4ck3ss

With dev version, the functions "setvehicleinit and process command" are disallowed.

So there is a script error with the Tee_Server_CreateTownMarker function when make the object undestroyable.

Try this in function server file:

//Make Object undestroyable

["{this allowDamage false;}","BIS_fnc_spawn",_object,true] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

//_object setVehicleInit "this allowDamage false;";

//processInitCommands;

and this in the function hc

//Stellt den HC kalt

["{this allowDamage false;}","BIS_fnc_spawn",player,true] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

player attachTo [base,[0,0,-10]];

btw, the best solution is to make them undestroyable in the mission.

PS: those functions will be deleted in the new stable version too so ...

Edited by Mariodu62

We will see using a BIS made function will be always the last solution for me. Simply to many examples for buggy functions and low performance. I will try to find a solution after the new stable has been released.

At the moment i am more interested how they will fix the problem that hack functions called via BIS_fnc_MP can only be stopped by a server restart and how BE will handle this function when it checks the scripts restriction. At the moment it seems to be the best way to clear a 100 player server in seconds.

delete

Edited by Blue1
lag / doublepost

Hi everyone,

i do like that CTI very much but it seems there are 98% Wasteland- or CoOp-Servers at the moment :j:

I especially like the KKZ.fr -Version with the respawning Choppers and Stuff, as it makes the game much "faster".

My first idea was to try to just add some respawning free Air/Vehicles at the HQ's (at Original-Teetimes) too -like it is in KKZ-Version.

But as i am fairly new to the Arma-Editor-thingy... after some research and a few Try&Errors... i gave up :rolleyes:

I think you already did a really great job on that Missions!

So at the moment i am checking with 2 of my friends, that maybe want to split monthly costs for a well equipped Server... but in "worst case" i will set it up on my own.

The main reason for that is, i would like to set up that KKZ-Version in English, maybe less Bases (more intense Fights, i think), with higher Money/Income and AI enabled.

just my 2 cents ;)

thx and best regards,

Blue1

Hi blue1,

Sorry for answering a week later and thank you for your interest into our server! we really appreciate that you like our small modifications of this mod, infortunatly we are no scripting masters like Teetime or others working on / with that game mode! and our change are breaking down Teetime scripts and gameplay more than anything.. and of course we are adding more errors than it should.. so ur welcome to use it but be aware.. its a time bomb =)

We are not publicly sharing it since it is not our gamemode, but you will find it into your arma temp files if you visited our server (C:/users/your_username/AppData/Local/Arma3/MpMissions/) and i repeat it again! be aware!

Again, i would like to thank Teetime and the people who do work on that mod since nothing would be possible without them.. we would probably be another server running wasteland or something.. (witch is not our taste).

Sincerely,

Jordann

How can I get rid of the "30 seconds to respawn" screen?

I'm using BTC Respawn. Therefor I dont need it...

Change the Respawntime and the Dialog ind the description file

Hi Modlock,

thanks again for your permission to use your Kkz-version!

I "re-translated" it or, basically, reconfigured to english and changed back Shop/Items and Soldiernames, Bases, etc.

I also added RPG32 for Nato at the shop (because i wasn't able to find a AA-Launcher/Rocket, what i found to be "unfair".) and thinking about chemlights etc. to add later.

Of course you are still mentioned in Hints, Legend and mission.sqm (Mapname etc)!

Everything seems to work fine and smooth now, as far as i can see.

RPT/Logfiles seem to be okay - some small errors (not showing in the game, just in logfiles) occure, but i will take a look at them the next few days.

So, finally, after some problems with my hostingservice, my Server is up and running - and you all are invited to join :)

I hope i'll get some 30-40 players on it soon, to check if everything still runs smooth then.

And of course, once again - a big thank you to Teetimes for making this possible :) Good Job and (for me) the best Gametype in Arma3 so far!

Best regards and see ya!

PS: If you find anything buggy or something, dont hesitate to PM me!

Edited by Blue1

Ok now i have another problem.

I tried to set up the HC but the AI isn't spawning with the HC active.

I tried both, your original mission and my modded version. Neither works.

EDIT: It works fine without the HC

EDIT2: It may be possible that the HC isnt connecting to the right slot. The HC shows up in the playerlist with a yellow side symbol. Shouldn't it be purple for the civilian side?

EDIT3: Got it. You either have to move the HC manually to the HC-Slot or just add following code to the description.ext:

joinUnassigned = 0; 

Edited by trnapster