Sign in to follow this  
SocialDiscord

Arma 3 Beta Release thread - Prices, times, regions etc all questions here.

It is already released. Make sure to have steam in the online mode or restart your client

Any fixes on the FPS issue since it's BETA now? i have it uninstalled until that day comes when i can play it on my i5 " fingers crossed "

and no i'm not trolling.

Scratch that question just found some topics on the matter

Edited by Bleeeed

I think I have to buy this.

Oh, wait I already did! ;)

Anyway, anywhere I can find a changelog for the latest update? I only found a generic SITREP; I'm looking for a more detailed changelog. Thanks! :)

The BETA is awesome, cant wait to see the next update for the stable version, hopefully will see some new maps :)

not sure if this question has been asked or not, but i couldn't find it anywhere..

my brother pre ordered a physical copy of arma 3 for me from eb games (gaming chain store in australia), do i have to buy the game again in order to be able to access the alpha / beta?

thanks

my brother pre ordered a physical copy of arma 3 for me from eb games (gaming chain store in australia), do i have to buy the game again in order to be able to access the alpha / beta?

thanks

Yes, you need the steam key for being able to install it. So if you don't want to wait for the final release, you have to buy it through steam or bistore.

Hi,

i don't no edited my profil (settings) on this forum, this message appears :

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

sorry for my bad english, but if you help me, :) Thanks !!!

=]FF[= Walt71 - Team [FR] FunFrancais - www.FunFrancais.com -

Probleme resolved thanks ;)

Edited by Walt71