Sign in to follow this  
comp_uter15776

UK/EU Alpha Coop

Hey all,

I was inspired by a previous Alpha Coop being organised, however there were some heavy restrictions, the first and foremost being US-only and 21 years of age. I'd like to propose a UK and EU coop event, the only two rules being you're there to help, and you have a mic. This way we can easily run through some tests and see what Arma delivers.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM!

Regards, Comp_uter15776

USE THIS TO JOIN, STEAM GROUP ID: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/A3ATU

EDIT, IT'S OFFICIAL - ***Next TS3 Meeting Pending***

Edit: List removed as Group is now live

You are correct Molov, I say again: ANYONE is welcome so long as they have a microphone and are willing to help - The reason for the "EU/UK" bit is so that people can identify that any events will be used via that sort of timezone (GMT,GMT+-1 etc) rather than GMT-5 or something silly. If you're in the USA and want to help us out, and you an make it, by all means do!

The group is open to all even if you are not able to make it :)

Regards, Comp_uter15776

The date for our Alpha testing has been decided and will be given to our GROUP on steam.

Please take the time to subscribe to our A3ATU YouTube channel, created in preparation for the ArmA 3 Alpha release videos we will upload there!

http://www.youtube.com/user/A3ATU

24th April EDIT: The A3ATU is still standing and in light of recent events we are making sure that we give useful advice and information by any means we have. A3ATU will broadcast notices of workarounds etc and the final solution if/when one is found! (Although we do acknowledge BI is working on the situation and that this is most likely just a side-effect of the alpha)

27th May EDIT: A3ATU will continue through the transition all the way to beta and full, after our primary goal has been completed (testing) we intend to become a squad and play regularly just as any other squad does. All other information on this page and others is still correct! Right now we are in a slight pause (as I organise the majority of games) because I have exams, but once these are completed I will be fully active again.

Our next proposed coop is the 22nd of June (*Official* coop, that is). By official, I mean that it is not created by other players in the group. Should you like the details of the where and whens, please join the Steam group link in this post!

P.S. I also am planning on getting some content onto our youtube channel! :)

Edited by Comp_uter15776
27th May Update

Ill join! Looking for people to play with in my timezone :)

Add me on steam (cant pb right now, on my phone)

Steam; DjDaemonNL - the guy holding a cd!

Can also profide ts3 server for voice communication if needed

Ill join! Looking for people to play with in my timezone :)

Add me on steam (cant pb right now, on my phone)

Steam; DjDaemonNL - the guy holding a cd!

Can also profide ts3 server for voice communication if needed

Added. I can't promise anything, most of my time could go towards the technical A3A part for the first week, but we'll figure something out.

Send Steam friend invites to each other, peeps, if you like what you see in the OP.

Hehe my main focus is the technical part aswell! I have spend more time than in proud of making mission in a2 and scripting them. But in pretty sure we can find out a way to coop sooner or later :)

I will definitely be looking to play some MP, so perhaps I'll tag along. I also have a TS3 server, if needed. :)

My Steam profile.

If anyone has trouble linking their Steam profile through these forums, make sure you create a custom/unique URL in your Profile for convenience. There were probably about 30 Iroquois Pliskins on Steam, before I created this one.

My steam ID is Sharps, the profile picture is a tiger and country is Belgium.

I already added a few of you.

Nice to have you, Sharps.

As an aside, I'll add you all to my main list at beginning of forums so I can contact you all easier to set a solid date and time.

I'm interested!

My steam ID is: Winfernal. The profile picture is "the borderlands guy".

Feel free to add me.

Thursdays are usually my only no go day due to (dare I say it) CoD night with workmates. :icon_redface:

Steam ID is Liquidpinky

Edited by Liquidpinky

Thought about making a steam group? :D

I generally support this idea.

I generally support this idea.

It's awesome!

Group chat, and we get everyone in one place. Plus several other features in the group system.

Alpha Testing Unit, eh? I thought the name would sound more carebearish - good. Well, I just invited everyone on the friendlist to join. LOL

Indeed! I'll just boot out anyone who causes trouble :p I invited to make the others aware though.

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

Oh it's also just worth noting that this isn't exclusive to UK and EU if you really wish to help us out! However do remember that the timing may not be suited to you :)

Awesome. To reiterate what's been mentioned in our group so far:

The weekend after the game is released looks to be our best option. Time is unknown yet, still TBD. We figured that everyone would have had time to dl it, play about with it, create some missions, and be least busy then. To keep up to date, follow the group link in the OP.

I'm going to make some missions as soon as alpha comes out, seems like great group at the moment!