Sign in to follow this  
NordKindchen

The alpha and its supported vehicles

Which vehicles do you expect - which vehicles have allready been confirmed.

Since there hasnt been such topic ever since - this is the place to write:P

I suspect the little bird - the Strider and/or the Panther - the MK 8 swimmer and the merkava.

I hope for artillery, a fixed wing aircraft and an attack chopper from any site.

What are your guesses?

Greetings

I read the above comment.

I have no sides.

Uhhhh 4 vehicles for a side...

So thats...

Land + Sea + Armored + Air = 4 Vehicles X Nations = 8 Vehicles.

I think it's the vehicles we saw in the Alpha on their Youtube Site.

I read the above comment.

I have no sides.

Uhhhh 4 vehicles for a side...

So thats...

Land + Sea + Armored + Air = 4 Vehicles X Nations = 8 Vehicles.

I think it's the vehicles we saw in the Alpha on their Youtube Site.

Never though of 1 vehicle for each branch... This is gonna beeeee totally spam infantry and play then lol.

How else will we have targets for our new- errr, test the new anti-tank measures?

I'm not sure the Greek resistance get any vehicles. Maybe they just ride goats because they're hipsters who are too cool for modern means of transport. I think there's 1 civ vehicle though, just for messing around. So 7 vehicles at best between the BLUE and RED forces.

There should be diving, so I imagine there's either speedboats or SDVs. That's 5 or 6. On the vehicles page for the website there's a LB, Patria, Merkava, and M-ATV, which means 2 left. Then there's Kasatka and Ifrit seen in Alpha screenies.

So 1 mystery civ car, some kinds of boats maybe, AH-9, Patria, Merkava, M-ATV, with the Kasatka and Ifrit known for Iran at any rate. And who knows if they count the vehicles only once including the variants like Patria's 120mm NEMO system or as far as teams go, faction-based variants of vehicles (since both use Merkava and M-ATV as far as I'm aware).

Edited by Kilroy the Nerd
I can't count

3 factions and 8 vehicles for the Alpha, that means theres only going to be 2.33 vehicles per faction, Im sure modders will try to quickly release some new vehicles and weapons for us in the first month.

Well, maybe the 3rd faction is civs. AH-9, Strider, Patria, Merkava, M-ATV/Ifrit-Kasatka/Sports car? It's still unclear.

As long a the new version of the Little Bird is in it I will be satisfied for days.

As a dedicated pilot, I hope the aircraft options are many.

Hmmmmm.

I hope BI doesn't dump a civvy car on us.... ewwww.

On the other hand... We all could practice our car crushing skills in tanks!