Sign in to follow this  
Evilredbull

what are the payment options for Arma 3 SUPPORTER EDITION !

what are the payment options for Arma 3 SUPPORTER EDITION !

!

I think the BI Store accepts either credit card or PayPal. Not sure if they have expanded upon that.

EDIT: Nope, still just credit card or PayPal.

I opened a paypal account just for that. :)

What I want to know is, will these bundles be available on steam as well? Would probably help promote the game in general. (for better or worse lol)

What I want to know is, will these bundles be available on steam as well? Would probably help promote the game in general. (for better or worse lol)

The Alpha and Digital Delixe editions are available on Steam. The Supporter edition is BI Store exclusive.

Just forgot today, I disabled my current credit card (someone apparently made a fraudulent charge somehow) and I am now awaiting a new one, which won't arrive to well after the Alpha release on the 5th.

I'm just planning to buy the standard Alpha package (sorry, I'm poor), but now I assume I would have to buy a Steam Wallet card to be able to purchase this Tuesday. I should be fine with that, right? Sorry, just used to using my credit card when it comes to everything game related.

Just forgot today, I disabled my current credit card (someone apparently made a fraudulent charge somehow) and I am now awaiting a new one, which won't arrive to well after the Alpha release on the 5th.

I'm just planning to buy the standard Alpha package (sorry, I'm poor), but now I assume I would have to buy a Steam Wallet card to be able to purchase this Tuesday. I should be fine with that, right? Sorry, just used to using my credit card when it comes to everything game related.

Not sure if this counts for your country (Im from holland)

But i can use click and buy linked to my bank account to buy steam items (anything under 75 euros doesnt require direct verification)

Although im unsure if this still works; i didnt use it for a year (ideal now, direct banktransver.. steam recently added it)

Might want to look into the payment options steam offers.

Cheers,

Accepted are: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal.

Accepted are: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal.

Hey W0lle, does Visa giftcards work the same? I use them all the time on the internet (amazon, steam, etc..). I do not use my actual credit/debit cards online.

Thanks for any response.

Damn. I'd love for the Supporter Edition to be on Steam. Three clicks, and it's mine! (Hopefully my name in the credits too!)

Hey W0lle, does Visa giftcards work the same? I use them all the time on the internet (amazon, steam, etc..).

Would that be Visa Electron? Technically, it's a debit card - should work flawlessly.

Would that be Visa Electron? Technically, it's a debit card - should work flawlessly.

Well, I would be using a vanilla visa. Not sure if that's what you mean, but I hope you are correct.

Vanilla visa is a preload, only one load onto the card, then buy from anywhere on the internet or in stores type of card. Usually works flawlessly, just making sure.

No idea EvenLease, but I forward your question to someone who could answer it.

But the Visa gift card is like a debit card which should be accepted just fine as long as enough cash is on it. Technically it's still a Visa card after all. Never used such a card so I don't know if it has a security code on back (CCV number), this might be required in the shop.

I, too, purchased a Vanilla Visa pre-paid card specifically for the Alpha launch (I would use PayPal, but their Canadian service is horrible - takes up to 2 weeks to process a debit transaction!). Loaded up $75 CAN on it, so it had better work! The cards work for any store that accepts Visa, so it should work - and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't if there's enough money on it.

No idea EvenLease, but I forward your question to someone who could answer it.

But the Visa gift card is like a debit card which should be accepted just fine as long as enough cash is on it. Technically it's still a Visa card after all. Never used such a card so I don't know if it has a security code on back (CCV number), this might be required in the shop.

The vanilla visas do have the CCV security numbers on the back. So I believe it should work then, but I'll await your response from someone that can answer it more clearly.

Well, I would be using a vanilla visa. Not sure if that's what you mean, but I hope you are correct.

Vanilla visa is a preload, only one load onto the card, then buy from anywhere on the internet or in stores type of card. Usually works flawlessly, just making sure.

IIRC, it works on BIstore.

Can we gift a purchase from BI Store(sry not for any of u guys) 8)- I looked on the store but did'nt see option.

Ok this might be a dumb question but if i buy the support i will get everything till release and dont need to buy anything anymore?

Ok this might be a dumb question but if i buy the support i will get everything till release and dont need to buy anything anymore?

Once the key is activated, your Steam account will contain all the bonuses/gifts/invites and the Alpha. You won't have to purchase anything else, Beta version will become download-able/upgrade-able once Beta phase begins, and when the retail game comes out - BIS will enable its download on respective Steam accounts.

That's my view.

I have an AmexCard, do you think bohemia interactive could plz add this as a payment option :S