Sign in to follow this  
Benze

100 things we have learned from counter-strike

40. You actually see out of your chest

39. a 20 foot long piece of glass breaks clear off from 1 bullet or 1 stroke of a knife.

38. You will be crushed in a vehicle if you are in the wrong spot. Despite there is nothing around that can harm you.

37. a flashbang has a 5 second effect and makes almost no sound.

i only played cs once at a friends house, didnt like it much, so i wouldnt know

36. Counter Terrorists are allowed to purchase semi automatic sniper rifles from the Sig firearms company; however, they are not allowed to buy assault rifles from them.

35. Terrists are capable of pinpoint accuracy while holding their AK47 at hip level, while running and/or jumping.

34. Guns made by FN suck.

33. A Steyr Scout does not make any sort of muzzle flash at all, in fact you cant even hear it unless you are right next to the sniper.

32. Terrorists never actually go after targets that make any sense.

31. The most common strategy used by elite Counter Terrorist forces is the textbook 'rush left' gambit.

30. team mates make good ladders.

29. even though you have a 56k you can still kick ass.

28. a for year old game can be the most popular game out there.

27. a patch once a month takes up hard drive space.

26. no one knows when condition zero is coming out.

25. terrorist wear full artic clothing in a desert.

a patch a month? CS gets a patch a YEAR.

anyway

24. Terrorists cant move hostages.

23. It sucks! .......plain, simple, and you can bet your ass its true! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">68 You are considered a master if you go around killing people with only a knife<span id='postcolor'>

True, since I've been doing that since 1.1, and I'm quite a master in it biggrin.gifwink.gif.

22. All maps are castles or some abondonded Spanish villages which don't have anything worthy to blow up as an objective. (This is why I quit playing CS, shitty and boring maps)

21. Realistic maps like cs_backalley sucks in communitys opinion because they are so hard to navigate.

20. Maps like de_dust, de_cbble and other maps with full of crates are popular in the community because they offer brainless combat and every round is fought with same tactics.

19. Knife and AWP are only powerful weapons

18. Mission objectives are rarely completed, because if you complete an objective, you spend too much time which could have been used to kill other players.

17. VIP maps are very unpopular because they offer some tactics.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 09 2002,10:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nothing...I never played the shitty thing.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Same here. I've couple of times watched others play CS and it just looked quite stupid to me.

16. If you need to run faster, unsheath your knife - the weight of your other guns and gear will not effect you anymore

15. When accomplishing a confirmed kill, you MUST say "pwned"

14. If you are killed with the AWP, you must bitch about "AWP Whores" for the next 5 mins

13. Similarly, if you are killed by the auto shotgun, you must bitch about "n00b cannons" for the next 5 mins

12. Suppressors on the M4 decrease power, but increase accuracy!

actually they dont affect accuracy,anyway

11. muzzle blasts are exactly the same brightness whther u have a supressor on or not.

10. smoke grenades can be inserted in teammates

9. resurrection is real, u die but then u come back to life

8. Counter-terrorists may kill hostages whenever they want. However, there is a nominal monetary penalty required by international law

7.Players argue cause they can´t kill players (with the latest patches) by shooting at the foot with the awp although they can if they shot twice...

I feel bad now. I started the pwned thing. But it wasn't for the sake of just letting everyone know I killed them. There was this one guy, who always said owned after he killed someone. So Whenever i killed him I would say owned. But It was winter time, I couldn't type as well. So A lot of time I would hit the "p" and it came out pwned. IT just sort of caught on from there...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ July 09 2002,15:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I feel bad now.  I started the pwned thing.  <span id='postcolor'>

Are you really that self-absorbed that you really think that you started "pwned"?

Come on now... you know better wink.gif

I'm serious. I said it a few times in that game. Then went onto other servers, saw a few guys I knew. They were saying it. Then more people started saying it. Then more and more and more. I may not have been the soul factor. But I bet I was a large part of it.

o ya, well im the one that invented the phrase

"All your base are belong to us" smile.gif

na j/k. i kinda wondering ware this phrase origonated i think it was tribes 2 cuzz a lot of people were spouting it a lot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ July 10 2002,02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">o ya, well im the one that invented the phrase

"All your base are belong to us" smile.gif

na j/k. i kinda wondering ware this phrase origonated i think it was tribes 2 cuzz a lot of people were spouting it a lot.<span id='postcolor'>

probably some foriegn guy who got his words mixed up ever so slightly,shazbots wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ July 09 2002,19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm serious.  I said it a few times in that game.  Then went onto other servers, saw a few guys I knew.  They were saying it.  Then more people started saying it.  Then more and more and more.  I may not have been the soul factor.  But I bet I was a large part of it.<span id='postcolor'>

Ya right, and I'm the guy who first said "1337"

residuum. Why must you be such an asshole? I just happened to saw pwned a couple times. Then I saw other people who saw me say it. Then more people said it and more people said it. Is it just coinicdence? If your such a damn genious, who did start pwned? And why don't you think it could have been me?

5. It starts flamewars over stupid shit like who said what first

So everyone will just deny the possibility that my typing flaw that I saw a lot of people repeat after they saw me do it, ended up with pwned by a lot of people?

I believe it could have been you smile.gif

I dont know for sure, cause i wasnt there. No one ever believes people when they say they said something famous first. Like its so impossible.