Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

Bestbuy

Who is getting their copy of resistance from bestbuy?

My question is... why the **** does it say "Activision - Operation Flashpoint - Resistance" confused.gif

lol

Anyway when is it to be expected to arrive from them?

Im getting mine from best buy tomorrow or monday if they have in the stores.

Im going to be pissed/not all that surprised if they dont have it.

Im getting from Best Buy. Unfortunately, My store isnt planning on getting it until the 2nd at the earliest- 4th or 5th is a more realistic date.

Edit: Btw, this suckers gettin moved. can you guess where?

oh oh oh! ummm OFFTOPIC???

I just saw on Bestbuy's site that resistance isnt being released till tomorrow....What bastards!

The website is lying I think, because our store had the ordering date as the 2nd, not the 30th

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (skytheman @ June 30 2002,07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who is getting their copy of resistance from bestbuy?

My question is... why the **** does it say "Activision - Operation Flashpoint - Resistance" confused.gif

lol

Anyway when is it to be expected to arrive from them?<span id='postcolor'>

well, activision make so many shite games,, and they are worried there reputation is going sour,, so they stick their name on the most EXCELLENT thing to ever come out in video gaming history to promote sales..

arseholes i think they call them.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 30 2002,14:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Moving to Resistance smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hot damn Im gettin good at this

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ June 30 2002,14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 30 2002,14wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Moving to Resistance smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hot damn Im gettin good at this<span id='postcolor'>

Baaah you didn't even predict which forum it would end up in, anyone could have guessed it would be moved wink.gif

Oh I guessed right as a matter of fact. Its just that I was trying to give someone else a chance to figure it out. Not my fault that they blew the call tounge.gif

You want Resistance today ?

You CAN get it today ... I shit you not !!!

1 Hour 20 Minutes and counting here .....

Here is the Secret ....

go to Best Buy's Website and go to the Store Locator ... enter yer Zipcode.

Find the Store(s) closest to you and CALL THEM at 11am (opening time). Press option "47" immediately.

ASK FOR THE GAME AND INSIST THEY CHECK RECEIVING IF ITS NOT ON THE SHELF !!! HAVE THEM HOLD THE GAME FOR 1 HOUR (give them a credit card # if needed.)

They HAVE TO hold it for you .....

The phone is faster than ANY car ... and faster than you can get there .... I am doing this with 2 stores in my area.

I will have my OWN copy TODAY !!!!

And PLEASE come play on the 37th Mike Force Server when you get it .... It will be running the addon and waiting for you when yer ready.

WOOOT !!!!

Haxor, youre my bro, and I hate to burst your bubble, but dont be surprised if Best Buy doesnt have it until the 2nd. I know what the website says, but I talked to our towns store, and theyve got it ordered for the 2nd.

So... dont get yer hopes up sad.gif

Man I was so wrong ... in a previous post.

I feel like such a dork and all ... BIS has really done a good job on this addon ... better textures, editor ... better code.

I wont argue that at all.

I am also sorry to say .. I WILL HAVE IT TODAY.

hehe ... I feel I owe BIS that ... after all the hype I said.

I have checked several stores and they will have it in today.

I will scan the cover for ya when I get it. wink.gif

Wish me luck !

Oh .. want me to pick a copy up for you TEX ?

LOL... your confidence is reassuring- I just might go out and check again today. And if in fact I do get it, my first multiplayer stop will be the 37th server. Heres hopin

A great man once said: "The only thing we have to fear is Fear itself"

Let me refrase that .... It should read: "The only thing we have to fear is no Resistance addon at BestBuy today."

Do exactly as I said .... It may NOT be on the shelf ... insist they check the back and receiving ... be nice to them ... kiss ass ...I have (2) people at each location with my cell phone # .. they said they will call me when its in ... but I am pressing it further .. do as I said and all will work out.

My confidence comes from many hours of anticipation.

"The only way to overcome anticipation, is to imagine that the event has already happened."

I think I already have Resistance, BIS has my $, I think I already have Resistance, BIS has my $, I think I already have Resistance, BIS has my $, I think I already have Resistance.

ok thats out of my system ...

well i called the best buy here, guy checked his computer and some other thing, and said they do not have it but they are getting a shipment of like 8 between the 2nd and the 10th

OK, I called best buy, they said that they are getting it sometime between monday and friday confused.gif

I sanyone getting any useful result? Like someone who workst best buy is an OFP fanatic or something? smile.gif

I just got back from the nearest Best Buy, no dice. I'll have to come back during the week, probably Tuesday or even Wednesday.

Tex{USMC} what town is the best buy you are buying it at in? Do you live in Texas? I do and I have to drive to Dallas area to buy OFP if it is only at best buy.

They do not have it in stock or available here either...just came back from Best Buy and no dice.

---oh yeah...Electronic Boutique and Babbages in my area both say July 10th :/

I live in Midland, Texas, and the Best Buy is here in town. Unfortunately, Midland is right smack dab between El Paso and Dallas, so I somehow doubt it will be a feasible drive for you tounge.gif

yeah both EB and Game Stop here say july 10th, so ill check back with Best Buy on tuesday

i orderd resistance from bestbuy.com cost me $40.74 because of two day shipping and tax, but i should get it delivered some time this week. The release date says the 30th, but i guess they dont ship on weekends

so im waiting for an e-mail telling me they shipped it probrobly they will ship on monday

PS:I got a cussin in texas comeing over for the summer! tounge.gif

anyways im in Maryland and its hot as HELL here! mad.gif

i hope i get resistance some time this week! biggrin.gif

Luckly Bust Buy is only 45 -60 mins away, so I either go to Frisco, Plano, or Mckiney. I called Mckiney and they siad they would have it the 30th,which is today, but the guy said they would get it sometime this week,