Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

Bestbuy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (shernt250 @ July 01 2002,01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PS:I got a cussin in texas comeing over for the summer! tounge.gif

anyways im in Maryland and its hot as HELL here! mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Pansy. I was up in that neck of the woods just a little while ago and it aint nothin compared to what we ahve to deal with. The humidity can be kind of annoying at times though

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (haXor @ June 30 2002,15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(give them a credit card # if needed.)<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif umm i wouldnt do that even if they asked me. Im afraid theyd have some punk trainie there and he would quick write down the card number and use it somewhere else. I doubt this would happend but i wouldnt do it just to be on the safe side.

Well, I called my best buy and guy said they wouldnt have it till Tuesday/Wensday. *sighs*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (shernt250 @ July 01 2002,01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i orderd resistance from bestbuy.com cost me $40.74 because of two day shipping and tax, but i should get it delivered some time this week. The release date says the 30th, but i guess they dont ship on weekends

so im waiting for an e-mail telling me they shipped it probrobly they will ship on monday<span id='postcolor'>

Be glad you didnt order off of Amazon cause they dont ship till the 11th of july... tounge.gif

i called best buy, and asked for Ofp:r and the guy said "What be dat?"  i said forget it and hung up.

anyway, i ordered from CM(probably a big mistake), and they says itll ship on the 2nd

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ July 01 2002,03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (shernt250 @ July 01 2002,01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PS:I got a cussin in texas comeing over for the summer! tounge.gif

anyways im in Maryland and its hot as HELL here! mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Pansy. I was up in that neck of the woods just a little while ago and it aint nothin compared to what we ahve to deal with. The humidity can be kind of annoying at times though<span id='postcolor'>

Try living in Tampa.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ July 01 2002,05:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i called best buy, and asked for Ofp:r and the guy said "What be dat?"  i said forget it and hung up.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL same thing happend to me. But they had to get the Department manager and even he was a bit confused... lol

at least one clerk at my Bestbuy was waiting for OFPR....

and I was nervous enough to tell him that he should save at least one for me.

I've been to Bestbuy since Thursday, so the clerks at gaming section seem to know me tounge.gif

when i called and asked the guy asked in a southern accent "Whats it called again?("resistance") Oh ok, is that a strategy game?" and he said he never heard of it, but then found it in his computer and he said check back sometime in between the 2nd and the 10th and that they were expecting like 8 or 9 copies. I tell ya, im going nuts waiting for this game...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 01 2002,07:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've been to Bestbuy since Thursday, so the clerks at gaming section seem to know me tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yea im sure they couldnt forget a guy walking around eating paste. tounge.gif

Okay what the hell ? "Sphinx has just learned a valuable lesson. These people are nerds." J/K Ya I think well have it around the second or third. So keep your fingers near the phone. And try to get one of those hour reserves the day it comes out.

Edit-

And remember to bring a bat to fight off the nerds. tounge.gif

$hit! sad.gif theres a problem! If they ship resistance on tuesday then ill get it on friday.But any later and ill get it next week! sad.gif Damn it codemasters! Damn it www.bestbuy.com! Damn it Independance day! Damn it UPS! And damn it $40.47! mad.gif

damnit i cant stop saying damnit!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (shernt250 @ July 01 2002,10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">$hit!  sad.gif  theres a problem! If they ship resistance on tuesday then ill get it on friday.But any later and ill get it next week! sad.gif Damn it codemasters! Damn it www.bestbuy.com! Damn it Independance day! Damn it UPS! And damn it $40.47! mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i ordered ups too, fedex is faster isnt it. damnit.

and theres no way to cancel an order at codemasters.

i hate codemasters.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ July 02 2002,06:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i hate codemasters.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif

*grabs his anti exercist kit*

Devil be gone!

yea but heres my delema, i pre-ordered resistance from bestbuy.com for $40.74 a week ago. But they have their release date the 30th of june. I must have called 1-888-bestbuy like 10 times in 2 days! sad.gif i chose the second day delivery option. If i had chose the next day deliver option I would pay $45.74. But I called to change from two day delivery to next day, but they said they couldn't change it.And that if I wanted next day delivery I would have to cancel my order and make a new one, and loose my place in the shipping line! mad.gif

In some ways buying over the net can be better but sometimes i really dont think so. If you think about it all it takes is just to go to your local best buy at just 5 or so mins after they open up and get a copy of resistance if they have it. It will cost ya most likely 35 bucks. thatll save ya 5 bucks if you can get it.

Yes but the whole point is to get it on the release date, and besides the stores normaly get it a week or two after release.I ordered online only to garentee me a copy of resistance when it gets to my house is up to codemasters bestbuy and UPS! DAMN IT! mad.gif

Sometimes i like to wait for UPS to deliever whatever i buy online...To some extent that is. It gets really annoying when they have shipping problems too. So i know where you guys are coming from. I know about the wait. Everyone does. Its part of life. So to pass the time, i recommend looking through all the pages of a little therpy. That should take quite a few hours.

But all i can say is keep your mind busy so you dont go crazy and start sitting by your mail box.

I have found a way to kill off some time. Help out around the house and help my dad and DRIVE! tounge.gif But I tell you, I think BIS should change its distributor to another company because codemasters, excuse my french has royaly fucked up the release of opf and opf:r. By the way do you mean my mailbox or my E-mail because first I have to receive a confirmation E-mail from Bestbuy and two days later it will be here! tounge.gif Just think happy thoughts like: its coming in a brown truck, with a black driver, in a brown box, with brown packaging peanuts.LOL tounge.gif

DAMNIT BIS! DAMNIT CODEMASTER! don't you people see what you are doing to us?!?! we were perfectly sane(well some of us) before we had to wait so long!!!! its come to the point where i wake up in a cold sweat at night because i had a bad nightmare that the release date was pushed back!

/me crawls into a ball crying in horror

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!!!!!!