Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ufo sighted?

seems like there are UFOs around us, but they have better camo than previously thought tounge.gif

story.saucer.cloud.jpg

tounge.gif

actually the article is about this

about how certain crops can affect weather patters. smile.gif

Nobody cares.

I'm serious. Who cares about crops and weather. I just spent 5 mins downloading this page because of they slow forum speed and I see a link to a page about farming.

this story reminds me about that statement about a butterfly in China causing havok in US. I think it was somewhere around Chaos theory.

but it is interesting to see how humans can change the environment in more subtle way then emitting gas.

You know seeing this thread reminded me of an unsolved mystery i saw last week. It was really wierd.

Heres what happend..

2 secruity guards were on watch duty at an military airbase( i believe in britain) and they saw a light in the woods. So they went out and followed it. They found it in the woods and they said it stood there for quite some times not noticing them. Then it saw them and took off. So they informed their watch commander and he told his superiors. About a week or so later they had another contact and this time the almost the whole base went out too see it. Well, the commander of the base went with some guys into the very same woods that the security guards saw the disturbance. There they saw a sorta triangle shape aircraft that was hovering about 15 feet off the ground. They stood there for a few mins then it took off. Just about the same time the commander saw the ship right at the base they saw another disturbance and it was sorta circling the skys. Then it headed straight for them. They all ducked but it didnt hurt any of them.. What was wierd about the commander's sighting was that it left 3 perfectly lined up holes in the ground that formed a triangle.

Whats even wierder is couple years after it happend they had again disturbances of lights in the sky...

*plays the X-file theme* doddododododo

The Truth is out there....

dododododododo

tounge.gif

BULLSHIT

COME ON FUCKING ALIENS YOU WILL TASTE MY HUNTING RIFLEZ BULLETS

biggrin.gif

weather and crops .. yes found it a little bit interesting .....

like somebody said before , it's fun to see how we can change our environnement , have you noticed that every of our moves can change something in the envirronement at different scales ?

That's a really cool pic smile.gif

And I'm not just saying that to prove residuum wrong, but hey it's a bonus biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">unsolved mystery i saw last week<span id='postcolor'>

Where did you "see" this?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 03 2002,13:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's a really cool pic smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Too bad there's no hi-res version of it. sad.gif

Yeah I was thinking the same, it would make a cracking wallpaper, and coming from someone who doesn't use wallpaper that's saying something wink.gif

" 'unsolved mystery i saw last week'

Where did you "see" this? "

It is a known and recorded incident, it happened quite a few years ago (mid-nineties) but i remember seeing a bit about it on TV and newspapers, The MOD (ministry of defence) admitted there was an incident...

and the plants still dont grow properly in the triangular area where it was reported (as well as certain other sights)

and then there are the crop circles (with reports in England for hundreds and hundreds of years)

There are other incidents like one i seem to remember in some south american country in which there were lights spotted in the sky and then very strange and unknown creatures were spotted in an area in a village, then very quickly the army came with lots of trucks (masks and NBC suits) and sealed the area off and white people with american accents arrived with them and then they quickly left and the creatures were gone,

this was confirmed by all the local people in interviews

i saw this on TV in a paranormal investigation show, but it was quite a factual and sceptical show,

the villagers looked truthful but was sceptical.....

but THEN when the presenter had an interview with the south american countries Army spokesman, the man (a General) sounded VERY suspicious ( although he spoke in spanish) and he looked very nervous, and strangest of all.... his explaination

He admitted the incident took place, but said that the lights were only a rare meteorological phenomenon (which he could not explain) and the creatures were escaped dangerous animals from a zoo (even though there was no zoo for miles around) !

The creatures the villagers described were hairless and brownish grey, small and weak looking (alot like the stereotypical 'grey' alien) nothing like any zoo creature

It seemed VERY suspicious and why would NBC suits be used?

why would the army be involved?

why would americans be involved?

There are strange high floating balls of light often reported all across south america with many on video ( and some over cities)

could it be a strange weather phenomenon?

could be .....

or something else.......

--------------

-*Warning- a picture of more than 100/100 pixels!*-

http://www.scaryfaces.com/img/masks2/ALMA129ex.jpg

biggrin.gif

I'm sure I seen a err.. UFO while I was at a friends place. Was 4am and I was wide awake, bright light in the sky, was far away tho. Seen a few of them but the other 2 could have been satelites or something the way they were traveling. But this light was moving around not like any aircraft or orbital device. It was getting fainter too as if it was moving away from the planet. It was moving up down left right sideways. This was a while ago this year sometime.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ July 03 2002,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where did you "see" this?<span id='postcolor'>

In the Sierras last week. I was on vacation there.