Stagler

RHS:AFRF + ACR Coop Mission Pack

afrfacr.jpg

* Current version: v1.4, 12 missions *

Inspired by Sander and his many mission packs I threw together this pack of coop missions to be played either in MP or in SP where the player takes the role of the squad leader.

They utilise RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, and the ACR (or ACR Lite) DLC by BIS.

Current version includes twelve missions.

RHS_ACR_co02_AerialAttack.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A hind crew must scramble to intercept a NAPA armoured attack on a lightly defended outpost in the heavily forested mountains of central Bystrica.

RHS_ACR_co09_BeatenTrack.Bootcamp_ACR.pbo

On a routine clearance mission, the crew of a T80B and its attached infantry support hit a problem as the tank is immobilised by an IED. They must defend the stranded tank and await combat support services to come and repair their vehicle before continuing on with their mission.

RHS_ACR_co09_BloodGulch.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A mounted MSV squad with attached medical support must perform a clearance operation through a valley occupied by NAPA forces.

RHS_ACR_co10_WoodStocks.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must locate and destroy caches of NAPA weapons and hidden armoured vehicles in the remote Black Forest region.

RHS_ACR_co08_RescueTrucks.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A dismounted MSV squad must infiltrate into a nearby village in a dawn attack to recapture some supply trucks stolen by the NAPA in an ambush, then hold position to await engineer support to safely extract the trucks from the area.

RHS_ACR_co08_BrookCzechs.Woodland_ACR.pbo

An MSV platoon with the support of its accompanying IFVs must clear out an listening post of Czech forces in a raiding operation then defend against counterattacks.

RHS_ACR_co03_IronFury.Bootcamp_ACR.pbo

Russian armour must punch forward and destroy Czech armour south of the Airfield.

RHS_ACR_co10_SeizeTown.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must clear a nearby town of CDF forces and hold the town while awaiting reinforcement.

RHS_ACR_co09_CounterATGM.Bootcamp_ACR.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must destroy CDF ATGMs emplaced around a town to allow friendly armoured units to advance.

RHS_ACR_co09_RadarDefeat.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A mounted MSV must destroy a nearby counter-battery radar then draw out and defeat CDF mechanised reserves.

RHS_ACR_co08_IndirectAttack.Woodland_ACR.pbo

MSV troops must capture a town from USMC forces with the assistance of artillery support.

RHS_ACR_co06_SpecialDelivery.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A Special Operations unit must ambush a munitions convoy and destroy CDF materiel.

Sendspace v1.4

Any bugs or anything post in here.

As always, enjoy lads.

Edited by colonel stagler

Great idea i was waiting for a mission pack for ACR dlc (and here we have also units from AFRF, awesome). I hope you will make many more missions in future for this mission pack. Thanks for your work.

Thanks Colonel! Missions descriptions sounds cool. I'll definitely try this out. Hopefully in coop!

Stagler, just gave the pack a quick run-through on SP. Great fun! It was the first for me that I saw your RHS units and they are great. I also liked the concepts of the missions. There was something OFPish in them :)

"Beaten track" won't load. Error message: :you cannot play this mission it is dependent on downloadable content - rhs_vanillarep.

"Aerial Attack" - the mission plays fine but when landing on the helipad the mission won't end (although convoy is destroyed).

"Rescue Trucks" - plays smoothly! Great mission by the way.

I didn't get the chance to try the other missions. I'll let you know if I come across any trouble with them.

Thanks for sharing your work!

"Beaten track" won't load. Error message: :you cannot play this mission it is dependent on downloadable content - rhs_vanillarep.

Woops, looks like some dev files sneaked in again. Second time iv done that sorry.

When i update the pack ill fix it.

in beaten track it doesn't help to just delete the appropriate line in the addon[] array in mission.sqm, the mission itself is still borked somehow. Error message "class vehicles/class item3/"rhs_uaz_msv doesn't exist, the map is also empty, the clickable markers in the briefing text point to nowhere etc.

in beaten track it doesn't help to just delete the appropriate line in the addon[] array in mission.sqm, the mission itself is still borked somehow. Error message "class vehicles/class item3/"rhs_uaz_msv doesn't exist, the map is also empty, the clickable markers in the briefing text point to nowhere etc.

I know bro, im just a busy guy with 10,000 things to do so thats why I havent done it yet. The UAZ needs switching is all.

Update time: v1.1

Added 1 new mission.

Fixed various bugs.

RHS_ACR_co08_BrookCzechs.Woodland_ACR.pbo

An MSV platoon with the support of its accompanying IFVs must clear out an listening post of Czech forces in a raiding operation then defend against counterattacks.

Rapidshare download link v1.1

ARMAHOLIC download link v1.1

Stagler, I'm stuck on Brook Czechs. I cleared the listening post successfully, but I can't seem to get the destroy "listening equipment" objective to tick off. I destroyed the two antennas and the trailer (and also blew up everything that was in the nearby barn with the laptops) but the objective doesn't tick and the counter attack doesn't come. Is there anything else I need to destroy?

On a side note regarding the pack, the completed missions doesn't mark green on the list once completed...

Great missions Stagler, keep them coming!

Update time: v1.2

Added 3 new missions.

Fixed various bugs, although I couldn't find any in Brook Czechs variable.

Missions now tick off when done too.

RHS_ACR_co03_IronFury.Bootcamp_ACR.pbo

Russian armour must punch forward and destroy Czech armour south of the Airfield.

RHS_ACR_co10_SeizeTown.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must clear a nearby town of CDF forces and hold the town while awaiting reinforcement.

RHS_ACR_co09_CounterATGM.Bootcamp_ACR.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must destroy CDF ATGMs emplaced around a town to allow friendly armoured units to advance.

Rapidshare download link v1.2

Thanks Stagler!

Downloand link gives the following error:

[h=3]Download not available[/h]Download permission denied by uploader

Update time: v1.3

Added 3 new missions.

Fixed various bugs.

Added PKP to most mission loadouts.

I found the problem in Brook Czechs it was the trigger not firing on !alive when a static object was destroyed.

RHS_ACR_co09_RadarDefeat.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must destroy a nearby counter-battery radar then draw out and defeat CDF mechanised reserves.

RHS_ACR_co08_IndirectAttack.Woodland_ACR.pbo

MSV troops must capture a town from USMC forces with the assistance of artillery support.

RHS_ACR_co06_SpecialDelivery.Woodland_ACR.pbo

A Special Operations unit must ambush a munitions convoy and destroy CDF materiel.

Sendspace v1.3

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Fixed the duff links.

Fucking filedropper.

Nice to see new missions for ACR and AFRF. :)

Thanks for your work.

I'm happy to announce that the Comrades in Arms server now hosts this awesome coop pack. Yesterday we finished "Rescue Trucks" and had a blast. Great mission especially in coop!

Several bugs I noticed while testing the other missions. Each test consist of no more than 5 minutes play alone on the server (windows dedicated, ASR AI and TPWCAS enabled):

"Beaten Track" - When human is playing tank commander, the tank gets hit immediately by what feels like a missile. It didn't happen when I played the leader of the infantry team (checked a couple of times to confirm)

"Counter ATGM" - it's possible to ATGM the radar from a far by using the BMP. When destroyed there's a side chat saying "we have cleared the enemy fighters from the area". No big deal by itself but I suppose that triggers the mission's sequence, which I guess is too early at that point.

"Woodstock" - When the mission start two messages on side chat saying that caches were found are displayed.

Thank you for this awesome pack! We really hope to see more missions from you (especially RHS ones...;))

Okay buddy. Ill look into it today. Thanks for the reports.

I understand the Beaten Track bug, its the tirgger that damages the tank to make it so it cant be driven away at the start and you have to wait for the repair vehicle. Sometimes it destroys the tank. If anyone can give me a way to just knock out both tracks without damaging it id appreicate it. :D

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setHit

Add this to init of a vehicle and fire at the desired parts to return their names (ie. fire at tracks to get the name of the track)

this addEventHandler ["dammaged", "hint format['part damaged - %1',_this select 1]"]
Edited by Outlawz7