Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Boats

Does anyone know any small boats similar to the PBR already in OFP which would make good addons?

I know a lot about land vehicles, and somewhat about helicopters, but about boats I know nada!

Any suggestions? (Maybe like PBR with a different weapon loadout etc.)

i would really love to see some marine fast attack boats, u know the ones armed with mk19's and m60's and m2's. it does like 30mph and carries 20 soldiers or summink like that. i think i saw it on the discovery channel!! tounge.gif

I would like to see an assault hovercraft, would need some creative scripting though  smile.gif

who heres played df2? well from my mp days of df there was this boat not too big but it had one big gun on frount there where maps where they would be going round in circles and u could ride them sumthing similar to that boat would rock, but there would be no walking on it tho.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (UKSubmariner @ July 03 2002,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The sub ain't driveable though...<span id='postcolor'>

Correction it is drivable but very boring.. I have a pic of it on its side but tripod doesnt allow hotlinking... *curses at tripod*

I liked the zodiac. It was very good but if theres a sniper out there somewhere where you and your men are going on that thing it spells trouble.

The Higgens was very neat. Good work on that too.

I kinda would like to see some civilian boats just to add some more reality to OFP. Civilization Reality that is.

There will be a new download of the zodiac shortly. The model has been redone and there are two new civvy and two new camo versions included. At the moment I'm working on a gunner position so at least your guys might have a 'fighting' chance.

I have four other civvy boats waiting to be finished. The yacht "Angelina", and three fishing boats.

I have also secured the rights to recreate a boat that has real life international sales to buyers such as the UN and others. It will be made as soon as I have converted the dxf files to O2.

Cheers

Klink

Yaughts, cool. Now all we need is an F1 addon and we can recreate Monaco. tounge.gif . BTW Klink your Zodiac rocks but it always seems to float off if I place it in a mission. Also the driver always seems to ram the beach and then can't get off when I send him away. Apart from that it's very good. biggrin.gif

A civvy speedboat would be nice...if they can afford yachts, they can afford these!

108-rodbaja-speedboat.jpg

speedboat.jpg

Yeah, now that we have a lake and boat houses we need civillian boats. A police boat would be good with a machine gun or light cannon