Sign in to follow this  
jeza

What game campaign have you gone back to complete multiple times?

I've recently replayed Commandos: BEL, Beyond the call of duty and Commandos 2.

For inspiration before playing I watched Where Eagles Dare, Kelly's Heroes and The Dirty Dozen. :D

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin through Contracts to Blood Money gives me a stag every time.

Apart from this, burning hours on the ME series, getting PTSD from the Dead Space series and Amnesia. Going through CWC - Red Hammer - Resistance is always great fun too.

Mafia 1. Usually with a new mod, which means that every time the story takes place in a new "age". 1950's 1960's, 1980's, modern or tuner.

It largely works in the campaign, and sometimes it produces some hilarious results when Ralph teaches you to break into a BMW 5-series. Its not the most respectful thing to do to the story, but I have played the game vanilla a whole lot.

Edited by sparks50

You guys should check the Brutal Doom mod for the original Doom series (it can be used using whatever wad you find as a basis)

I always get tired of SP cause storylines isn't that good if you ask me. But I've managed to complete Saints Row 2 and all GTA's. Completed San Andreas like 10 times now lol.

last days i installed again Max Payne 1, AvP1 , AvP2 :) gonna finish it with grenades only on godmode :D

i love finishing RTCW by bombs around me on godmode too :D

i still have instalation of RTCW, going back to it from time to time , but on Max Payne 1 i spent last saturday , this weekend i am going to spend on AvP1 of course on cheats, the only thing i am missing in those games is automatic grenadelauncher , it would be lovely to have such weapon like rapid-fire panzerfaust etc :) i will try to see if it can be moded to have such weapon of mass destruction, than playing would be pure fun

Max Payne was played 10 years ago, after 10 years i am reminding those dialogs like "there was death in the air at Rasco Street station" etc.

i remember there were nude-mods and such like stuff for it , for RTCW there was nude-mod

Edited by vilas

Deus Ex 1 and System Shock 2,I've lost the count years ago.