Sign in to follow this  
BigRed

Cheats!

They are out there and people are using them like rapid fire with laws, rpgs, mortors, etc., GOD mode, and a targeting cheat where the enemy aways knows where your at.  Guys you have to stop this with a patch or something this will kill MP in Flashpoint.

A very pissed off BigRed

www.dragonknights.de

Damn, what servers are you playing on? I would suggest you check out Stoner's House of Pancakes IP: 209.163.146.143

Fast server, good admins, no cheats.

Well Tex we have are own server but I was on GaySpy when this was going down you know someone always has to ruin it.

I just hope that there is more than just us (Dragon Knights) banning these people it seems that the Stoner server is another we need everyones help!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ June 27 2002,05:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, what servers are you playing on? I would suggest you check out Stoner's House of Pancakes IP: 209.163.146.143

Fast server, good admins, no cheats.<span id='postcolor'>

I was playing on it this morring and I emptyed 1 clip of the M21 and he did not go down.

Darkhawk, that could possibly be lag, but I doubt it. I've had problems damaging other players on Battlezone because of lag (even people I know personally and trust). I think it has something to do with the two computers both having to register a hit with the game, and if they are not syncronized, then...

But that's just my theory.

I wasnt there, so I have no idea what it was. Lag causes that sort of thing to happen, and I regularly play with one guy whose 56k pulls some insane Matrix style warp jumps, but it aint cheating

Ive unloaded rounds upon rounds in people before too but if you watch sometimes as late as 2 minutes later you will see that you killed them and they will just die like god used his wrath on them.

same for me in the early stage of OPF online *one year guys*:

one time i was chasing in forest a guy that take our flag and i emptied 2 clip of bizon *120round ouch*... to discover in the middle of the forest that i teleport back to our flag *where i begin chase him*... killed by him and that my bizon hav still all the bullets.

One word.... amazing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jawk @ June 27 2002,09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">same for me in the early stage of OPF online *one year guys*:

one time i was chasing in forest a guy that take our flag and i emptied 2 clip of bizon *120round ouch*... to discover in the middle of the forest that i teleport back to our flag *where i begin chase him*... killed by him and that my bizon hav still all the  bullets.

One word.... amazing<span id='postcolor'>

yeah..lags can do wierd stuffs.

anyway, good to see you back jawk. smile.gif

I know the difference between lag and this it ain't lag it is cheating and plenty of witnesses saw this as well.

Only one word "disapointed"

... and sad and furious.

confused.gif

Sounds like desync to me. I once ran to the enemy base and shot 3 people who never died and realized something was wrong. I didnt know what was wrong but they didnt die, then I was trying to take the flag and I said to my team that something was bugged with the flag cuz I couldnt take it. Then they said that I was in a Jeep at our base wich I had driven off with 2-3 mins ago. I dont know what it looked like when they used rapid LAW but desync can make it sound and look like they are firing 5 shots when they are actually firing one, the result is only one hit and dammage for one hit though. Did you see him shoot several LAWs very fast and hit different places? or did U just see that eh shot several LAWs very fast? If you just saw him shoot several LAWs very fast Im pretty sure its just desync. I was playing with a friend yeasterday, he was lying sniping on what he thought were enemies in a town I think, but he was killing firedly AIs one the other side of a forest from his position. So cuz of desync he was killing AIs that were 500 meters away on the other side of a forest. Thats what weird desync can do...

Look people I know what desync and lag and all the other crap that OFP has in it this isn't it. There are people cheating and if you don't beleive me go to crap spy and see it for yourselves. I mean come on who hasn't experinced lag before I and other have played this game for months some longer so please don't reply with the lag crap anymore its cheating staight up and these people will burn in hell.

I've loaded G36 clips into enemies. But it was lag why they wouldn't die. I've seen tanks faire a load of times in a second. But thats just lag. I've seen LAW's look like they fired several times in a row, but it was just lag. I hpe everyone doesn't turn into a WAAA HES CHEATING WAAA kinda people like CS is now. And as long as there is no OFP Guard, im happy. Or those bull semi-legal agreements you have to agrre to to play on HL mods server. Those people haven taken it way to far.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ June 27 2002,12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hpe everyone doesn't turn into a WAAA HES CHEATING WAAA kinda people like CS is now.<span id='postcolor'>

You tell em! thats been my stand point the whole time, mind you the laws/AA that fire over and over are a cheat

BigRed is not such an idiot that he would confuse lag/desync. I think anyone that has played for any amount of time in this great game called OFP would realize that lag happens... a lot (in OFP).

In his defense, let me paint a little scenario. I am in a T80 in a CTF (from a gamespy launch), a guy sneaks around behind me and starts to hit me with the carl gustav. he's nowhere near an ammo box, but he's still reloading very fast and pounding my T80 with carl gustav's. I checked the desync between he and I, and there was none. How do I know it was a gustav? Again, it's something that comes from the experience of playing... You can just tell. Plus, when the rocket skims along the ground and homes your tank, it's kind of a dead give-away.

Explain that to me, please. 4 carl gustav hits, incredibly fast reload, and no ammo box anywhere near the pos.

I didn't start crying about it, but it does exist. I have seen it.

every one knows of the rapid fire cheat

its rare for ppl to use it tho, have not seen it on my server for months

Dis mas, were you moving or standing still? Sometimes in 3rd person it looks like rockets do that. I'm a hella good shot with LAW's. You can carry 4 of them and they reload pretty fast. Did you see the missle curve side to side. It might look like it went down then back up at you. Because of your point of view.

We have discovered a great problem in Operation Flashpoint - Online Multigaming:

There is a possibility to "cut off" from the Server, you are currently connected to, (let's say 7 seconds)...

During this "offline-status", you may walk around on the battlefield and shoot everybody down - that's because

the other online gamers will appear to stand still for the person using this possibilty...

So you are able to disconnect from the game in progress, shot player 1 in the head, shot player 2 in his "frozen" helicopter

down, kill several others...and then reconnect to the game in progress...Then player 1 & 2 and all the others will drop dead...

[some people believe, there is a cheat to fire several...let's say LAW's at one time....there is'nt...disconnect from the server, fire 3 Laws, reconnect...at the moment of "Reconnection", the tank will be hit by 3 LAWS at one time!]

The following list of Operation Flashpoint Clans (from Austria,Germany and Switzerland) support the wish to erase this possibility from OFP:

DGF, 2stoned, CT, GR, MSD, GNC, SF, SSA, SOFT, OF, DSE, ASO, GT, DSK, RPB, AGSF, HGs, TSA, KSK-D, KGB, WP, UWK, OFPL, USA, TOT, F-L

We are honourable players and dislike cheating very much, and we will not describe in detail, how this cheat works...only to officials from Bohemia Interactive / Codemasters, or other clanleaders.