Sign in to follow this  
MaceUK71

BI store release time

Hi, does anyone know what time it will be released if bought from the BI Store? I am hoping 12:01am (GMT) :)

Cheers

Probably will be 12:01am in the Czech Republic (I think thats about 2 hours ahead of GMT).

1 hour ahead since our clocks went forward. If that's the case we may get it at 11pm GMT, fingers crossed :)

I like what I read. Unfortunately I got called to work all weekend which I had off originally, so no IF marathon for me. :(

1 hour ahead since our clocks went forward. If that's the case we may get it at 11pm GMT, fingers crossed :)

Where are people pre-ordering from then since no steam atm?

Where are people pre-ordering from then since no steam atm?

BI Store. That's where all the pre-orders are happening as far as I know.

BI Store. That's where all the pre-orders are happening as far as I know.

I wish the devs would say something. They really need to update us on the times of release and if steam is going to get it before or not.

Store is back up but the game is not available for download yet :/

Just for putting that up they should release it now. Most people have the flippin retail version!

I agree :), I don't understand why they have that on their website if it isn't out yet.

Am I the only one who constantly pressed the "Download" button on the BI Store, hoping it'd somehow be up despite the key area says it isn't out :P ?

No ive not bought it yet I would buy it from BIS if I knew it was coming out sooner than any other site.

No ive not bought it yet I would buy it from BIS if I knew it was coming out sooner than any other site.

Me too, exact same thing :)

I would buy it on BIS but I'm worried if I buy it there then steam pops up saying you can buy there would be like :butbut:

Steam is always super slow, currently slated for tomorrow around 18-19:00 GMT+1. BIS' own store is usually quite fast, I think ArmA 2 was released pretty earlier the day before.

Steam is always super slow, currently slated for tomorrow around 18-19:00 GMT+1. BIS' own store is usually quite fast, I think ArmA 2 was released pretty earlier the day before.

Does the BIS store just give you a key and allow you to download? There isn't any like download manager or any funny install system. I hate things like that.

I think that's how it works ive never read of a BIS installer before but I could be wrong.

Does the BIS store just give you a key and allow you to download? There isn't any like download manager or any funny install system. I hate things like that.

They do have a download manager, but you don't have to use it (you can usually download the raw files). After that it's a straight-up windows install. The download manager is fine though - it's not like Origin or Steam - it just downloads, and that's all!