Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

Unsung Vietnam War Mod Version 2.5 Discussion

@ Short German: Yes, it is compatible with MSO. Including ACE mods. My community is already making a large scaled one, and the devs here are just putting on their finishing touches.

This mod is looking great whatever happened to those navy F4s are they also included?Thankyou team for all your hard work.

@ Short German: Yes, it is compatible with MSO. Including ACE mods. My community is already making a large scaled one, and the devs here are just putting on their finishing touches.

thats great to hear i cant wait to have a go at it will the cas be adapted as well cus an a10 or a ah6 in the jungles of nam seems a bit out of place ?

thanks for the offer, but finally made my youtube unblocker work so i finally was able to watch the trailers, and i they are great ;)

Im glad you like them... Colonel Moore.... ;)

/Arclight

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

This mod is looking great whatever happened to those navy F4s are they also included?Thankyou team for all your hard work.

Yes Grensvegter, the Navy F4 Phantoms are still there! :D

Looking better than ever I might add :O

/Arclight

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

thats great to hear i cant wait to have a go at it will the cas be adapted as well cus an a10 or a ah6 in the jungles of nam seems a bit out of place ?

Dude, check this out.

That is our new CAS system!

They are in there don't worry :)

Moderators can you please lock this thread :)

you asking someone to close this thread is good news!