Sign in to follow this  
Flouncy

It's not over til the fat carrier sinks

Tell you what I'd REALLY like...

After the last island is captured (currently the game just ends) the game continues and you have to find and then battle the enemy carrier.

Yes - it's probably run out of fuel somewhere.

Yes - it'll be a challenge to find it, and you'll need to make a note of where you last saw it, and have a think about where it was probably heading.

Yes - this is what I want! Closure. The great end battle, fighting a starving unsupported enemy, kicking him when he's down. The feeling I'm fighting a desperate loser - not unlike smashing the Bismark to bits.

From memory this is how the original played out. Of course the Timewarp feature will have to be disabled for this to work.

I never managed to get all the islands captured before meeting the other carrier. However, after defeating the other carrier you got the option to take the rest of the islands, hoping this does the same.

G

I never managed to get all the islands captured before meeting the other carrier. However, after defeating the other carrier you got the option to take the rest of the islands, hoping this does the same.

G

I saw someone mention this in another post. I believe it's straight victory if you sink the enemy carrier ATM

Destroying the enemy carier ends the game. Not the original one, there you may decide to keep playin, in CCGM game ends.

I saw someone mention this in another post. I believe it's straight victory if you sink the enemy carrier ATM

Hope that will change in the full version.

G

Yeah, one should have the choice of catching all island and produce all the wonderful stuff.

I second that.

I just opened an issue about it in the feedback tracker, I want to deal wit all the islands also if the enemy carrier is destroyed as in original game.