Sign in to follow this  
Scorlhov

Cockpit interactivity

The freelook view is in conflict with Trackir view (not good)

We must be able to interact with cockpit like, in any other flight sim (DCS,falcon,..)

Thx

The freelook view is in conflict with Trackir view (not good)

We must be able to interact with cockpit like, in any other flight sim (DCS,falcon,..)

Thx

Say for yourself m8. I like it the way it is now.

I like it the way it is now.

It's not the point.

The point is :"there is a conflict with Trackir view"

and i would like to be able to use my mouse without being in conflict with my trackir view

Edited by Scorlhov

That's the point. I like this "conflict" as you describe it. I can use track ir and freelook simultaneously.

I don't mind your suggestion, but as I said in previous post: say for yourself, because someone can have other opinion.

I like this "conflict"

Ah...I see

say for yourself, because someone can have other opinion.

Sure..same for you

And why no other flight sim has this "conflict". There is certainly a reason.....

And why no other flight sim has this "conflict". There is certainly a reason.....

I don't know. Maybe other flight sims are simply worse than Take On?

I don't know. Maybe other flight sims are simply worse than Take On?

Then you dont know other flight Sims, by the way, Take on is not a Flight Simulation game. It is still an Infantry based game with a little more deeper Flying stuff.

there´s indeed a conflict with Track IR and the mouseview. But this can´t get fixed.

So to both of you guys...we have to live with it, whether we like it or not...I don´t like it as well by the way...

Edited by MemphisBelle

De gustibus non est disputandum.

By the way... check the date of above posts.

Then you dont know other flight Sims, by the way, Take on is not a Flight Simulation game. It is still an Infantry based game with a little more deeper Flying stuff.

there´s indeed a conflict with Track IR and the mouseview. But this can´t get fixed.

So to both of you guys...we have to live with it, whether we like it or not...I don´t like it as well by the way...

No, it's a flying game. ;)

And personally I do not like switch flipping sims. I like this game because it focusses more of the experience of flight and flying in different situations. I guess I am one of those people of obvious poor taste who does not mind the odd fantasy based simulation, such as sims based on concept aircraft, so long as it is well put together and well founded.

I think of it, Like this.

Hardcore Sims ( DCS, Falcon, and Even X-plane with certain Addons )

"Soft" Sims ( T.O.H . FSX, ETC )

Both have their ups and downs, I can't fly a helicopter in TOH to save half of my life but the KA-50 is another story, I've started using TOH to help me fly in ARMA 2 better. They all are for the same thing gents. Enjoyment!