Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

What countenance weareth thou?

B U M P

Let's see some portraits people, don't be shy.

No matter how ugly you think you are, there are

always people who are uglier.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 14 2002,04:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay, here's a photo of me and my date - Anna Kournikova on my high school prom (my ex would kill me for this, but who cares).

prom2.jpg

Here's another photo of me (bad one).  Oh yah, I had a few drinks.

prom1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Playing with Photoshop again ay advocat biggrin.gif

Is it just me, or does Advocatexxx look like some kind of magician?

I expect to see him sawing Claudia Scheaffer in half! tounge.gif

No way is that advocatexxx, and even if it was, he looks like and overgrown punani sawer. biggrin.gif

Come on scorpio. That's not very nice! Let's keep it without personal insults. smile.gif

Where is your picture btw? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 16 2002,13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where is your picture btw? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, show us the money...

Most wanted list:

Wobble

theAvonlady

RalphWiggum

Aculaud

FallenPaladin

AlbertSwcheizer

LordZach

AaronKane

Hasharajima smile.gif

Someone smile.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 16 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's an update for Gimbal:

gimbal2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

muahhaha tounge.gif

I'm the bear right?

Advocate, you must have some serious problems with your neck or photoshop. tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ June 16 2002,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Advocate, you must have some serious problems with your neck or photoshop. tounge.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Mmmmm. not sure what you mean. I'm 6 foot 1 inch (185cm), and my date was sort of short. I was leaning my head toward hers if that's what you mean.

The only thing I did in Photoshop is put Anna Kournikova's face over my date's, that's all.

HOLY F*CK!

I leave this forum on an excercise for 2 days, I come back, and Denoir is a g*ddamned mod?

Placebo, what were you thinking? biggrin.gif

I can't imagine what is going to happen when I leave for two months.

So Denoir, how many times did you have to sleep with Placebo to get your status? tounge.gif

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 17 2002,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOLY F*CK!

I leave this forum on an excercise for 2 days, I come back, and Denoir is a g*ddamned mod?

Placebo, what were you thinking?  biggrin.gif

So Denoir, how many times did you have to sleep with Placebo to get your status?  tounge.gif

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

pretty much everything from simple hand stroke and liplocking to a term in Oval office. tounge.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 17 2002,05:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 17 2002,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOLY F*CK!

Placebo, what were you thinking?  biggrin.gif

So Denoir, how many times did you have to sleep with Placebo to get your status?  tounge.gif

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

pretty much everything from simple hand stroke and liplocking to a term in Oval office. tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I feel a sudden urge to change member titles wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 17 2002,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So Denoir, how many times did you have to sleep with Placebo to get your status?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I promised to deliver at least one young virgin every week.

On a completely unrelated issue: Listen Tyler, there is something that I wanted to show you. Meet me next full moon at the graveyard wink.gif

Ralph Wiggum you're funny.. You seem kind of intelligent for a paste-eater. Whenever I read your posts I think they'll be some dumb senseless but funny quotes. I don't know why. Maybe I watch the Simpsons too much. I have been since I was 14. Hell I even taped their episodes in case they took them off the air. Nowadays I catch them twice a day (on the Fox network) at 18wow.gif0 and 19wow.gif0 EST. I try to at least. Many times I'm held up with something else.

The reason why denoir became a mod is that when Placebo saw him wandering around woods with a handgun in one of his photo album threads he figured this kid might be less threatening sitting behind a desk in front of a monitor. Placebo's hoes were seen around those woods running scared the day before . biggrin.gif

Hahahha.. I typed in </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">18:00<span id='postcolor'> and they came out as wow.gif s. That's hilarious.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 16 2002,23:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 16 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's an update for Gimbal:

gimbal2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

muahhaha tounge.gif

I'm the bear right?<span id='postcolor'>

Dammit Gimbal, if you keep changing your member title I can't make fun of you mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 17 2002,08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ralph Wiggum you're funny.. You seem kind of intelligent for a paste-eater.  Whenever I read your posts I think they'll be some dumb senseless but funny quotes.  I don't know why.  Maybe I watch the Simpsons too much.  I have been since I was 14.  Hell I even taped their episodes in case they took them off the air.  Nowadays I catch them twice a day (on the Fox network) at 18wow.gif0 and 19wow.gif0 EST.  I try to at least.  Many times I'm held up with something else.<span id='postcolor'>

me interesting? that's unpossible....

probably the joke I posted up there could be my best one so far....it's offensive, but it worked.......

anyway, to the topic of the Simpsons, Matt Groening, the creator did say that they are running out of materials. so i'm guessing the Simpsons will go off the air within next 5 years unless they get better writers.

i also heard that upon closing the series, they might make a movie for closing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Telephone: Please speak name of your stock to get the price.

Homer: Animatornics

Telephone: Animatronics; up 1/2 dollars(?)

Homer: yahoo!

Telephone: Yahoo; up 12 dollars(?).

Homer: What kind of crap is that?

Telephone: Fox Networks; doen 20 dollars. tounge.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

*and the term, "a term in Oval Office" was taken and changed a little bit from a recent Simpsons episode where Homer and Ned's old Las Vegas wife comeback to haunt them.

Haha I remember that episode. It's funny they always have the "life savings" despite the number of times they completely blew them.

I love the episode when they get $15,000 dollars because a thief stole their christmas tree and gifts, so the Simpsons go to buy a new car. Homer approaches this sedan and asks the salesman "Is this car $15,000 dollars ?" and the salesman knees over the price of $12,000 or so and smudges it off and replies "Yeaaaaa it is now".

Then those bullet speed holes. Haha. priceless. When those mobsters talk "Maybe we should have gotten more than just 3 bullets". Lol.

But yea, their latest episodes have been sort of getting weaker. What do you expect, they've been on the air for so long. They pretty much touched every area of life.

i hope the simpons dont die a slow painfull death, i hope it never ends, but if it does it should be quick, and painless. Not with a bunch of bad written ones to end it off.