Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

What countenance weareth thou?

I am impressed by people's ability to open themselves up for public ridicule.....

I on the other hand have no intention of showin' my pic tounge.gif and CERTAINLY not one taken after a night of copious alcohol intake.

The prize for the silliest pic is to be made moderator wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The prize for the silliest pic is to be made moderator <span id='postcolor'>

That's not fair Placebo. You've already posted the silliest possible picture, so you win by default!

biggrin.gif

LMAO I was thinking the same, I think I would win with both pics, and I bet this third one would have won too....

Me and my Danish friend Elo say goodnight, same evening as the other two pics smile.gif

pebed.jpeg

LOL. you asked for that bit of Photoshop madness, Placebo.

I agree that it takes a brave person to post a pic of themselves...especially one like that, Placebo. smile.gif

I guess I'll have to dig out one of my pics this evening..or make a new one with my webcam....just to show I am a sport.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 14 2002,19:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">joke.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO very good smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 14 2002,20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The prize for the silliest pic is to be made moderator wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh man, so many posibilities...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 14 2002,05:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">joke3.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL biggrin.gif

When little Bobby asked his mother how new moderators are made his mother blushed and started talking about birds and bees and physical attraction. Little Bobby didn't understand anything until he found this picture in one of the magazines his dad keeps in that secret space in the garage:

special.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 15 2002,00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now I'm suddenly in doubt.

Which one is Placebo?<span id='postcolor'>

dolly.jpg

hilandor looks extremely nervous in that picture.

supah.jpg

Yes i know i dont look happy ........ cuz i aint!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ June 14 2002,13:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Copy_of_will.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Your uniform looks like my school uniform. Just that the photo isn't all of you or clear, so i can't say it is exactly the same.

LOL. Draco Malfoy. Be nice, it's not Chickenhawk's fault that he was a british schoolboy wink.gif

Well here I am, taken this very evening with my crap webcam. Feel free to mock away smile.gif

warin.jpg

I call it Warin, Grumpy and in need of a Haircut

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ June 14 2002,19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">supah.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Hoot! wink.gif