Sign in to follow this  
rye1

225 Confirmed kills: The deadliest American sniper in history

Also, i can care less. I don't give a damn about what Peasants wanna believe, its just because i can clear my conscience, that i have spoken out against this bunch of lies. Maybee its just one or two like me, but thats enough. Three Percent fought the american revolution, always minorities make chances. Good or bad.

I, and obviously many others here, have enough of your paranoia and conspiracy theories you come up with when ever you see a chance.

Please find yourself some conspiracy forums where you find mode people sharing your fancy idea. Here they are not welcome anymore - and that goes not only for this thread.

Everyone else, please ignore the troll now and continue on topic. :)

And everytime once of them say "we believe" it means they lie.

[/i]

Well, Dosenmais has a point here because it turned out dozend times that this is in fact the practice of taunting speech administration officials use.

paranoia

I don't tell tales about Boogiemen Al Quaida which will get us all if we wouldn't spend trillions of dollar to invade countries where they could be.

I don't set up surveillance camera on every metro station.

To allege me of Paranoia is such a nonsense.

... Well by the Way how paranoid would be you if Guys like Mr. Lethal Skullhead over here wrote books where he brags about killing people while his Merc Firm Craft International arms the Police for martial law during social unrest? Oh well, its just a conspiracy theorie! Yeah lets limit the debate to this.

Edited by Dosenmais

Dosenmais: +1 infraction for ignoring a moderator's instruction.

Lol well that took the topic elsewhere...

All the dead people in my cupboard are wearing skullcaps, they look so pretty!

I think Dosenmais is really this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeDf1cL72o. :D

Anyways, some videos:

10 Questions with American Sniper (TIME Magazine):

On FOX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miYgnC8UyXA

Pretty interesting. Sat there getting bombarded with the same old crap, I think I'd walk out.