Sign in to follow this  
MrDyll

Need to download BAF

I had BAF, and then I reinstalled arma2 again and when I went to instal baf again, norton decided to delete it for me. Now I can't download BAF without re-buying it. Can anyone point me to a download link or something please?

I had BAF, and then I reinstalled arma2 again and when I went to instal baf again, norton decided to delete it for me. Now I can't download BAF without re-buying it. Can anyone point me to a download link or something please?
No I can't but the same happened to me after a total system crash and the need to reinstall from scratch. Could not install it from my backup dvd because I was not recognized anymore as a customer by Sprocket.

Solution was simple:

I ordered the ArmA II: Reinforcements DVD at Amazon.

The place where you bought it from could probably help you with the download link.

Now you just need to know where you bought it from.

If you purchased from Sprocket, all you have to do is login and download your product(s) again.

The place where you bought it from could probably help you with the download link.

Now you just need to know where you bought it from.

If you purchased from Sprocket, all you have to do is login and download your product(s) again.

Well, works only I you can remeber your login data and the fake disposable e-mail you used to register. Im more happy with the DVD version now.

Well, works only I you can remeber your login data and the fake disposable e-mail you used to register. Im more happy with the DVD version now.

LOL, really that makes me laugh.

How stupid one can be to use a disposable email in an online shop. Some people, really...

How stupid one can be to use a disposable email in an online shop. Some people, really...

Well it was my first time to buy software online and I've learned a bit about it. Hey, even the paypal account was not mine but a friend ones.

I really appreciate a hardcopy.

Of course you should burn the download of BAF and PMC onto CD directly after you've purchased it. This is at least what I have done... I don't like such 'non-existing' things... I need to have a physical backup of such things.

yet one more reason why digital download is bullshit...

i dont want my games digital (i want to hold the dvds in my hand)

nor do i want anything else important in digital only form, especially my money...

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

maybe to avoid getting their DATA sold to other corporations, maybe to avoid constant spam about 'special' offers trying to sell you things you DONT need...i know i use a special dummy account for registering for ALL THINGS...its certainly not disposable since ive had it for a decade now.

nor do i want anything else important in digital only form, especially my money...

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

maybe to avoid getting their DATA sold to other corporations, maybe to avoid constant spam about 'special' offers trying to sell you things you DONT need...i know i use a special dummy account for registering for ALL THINGS...its certainly not disposable since ive had it for a decade now.

well if you dont dispose it its get spammed. The very first e-mail account I made in '97 is unususable by now because it gets like 200 junkmails a day. But I was very happy that both DLC came out on DVD a few weeks after, so I ordered that anyway. Some game companies do not even bother about DVD releases at all anymore. Edited by Beagle

Yeah that's true, every day I get 500 spam emails sent to the account I use for Sprocket. :mad:

No, actually I have not received a single email at all from them except the purchase confirmation.

But it's always good if people talk about things they haven't tried or used, I like that a lot.

Yeah that's true, every day I get 500 spam emails sent to the account I use for Sprocket.

No, actually I have not received a single email at all from them except the purchase confirmation.

I haven't gotten any emails from sprocket either except for the confirmation and download type ones. I have received no unwanted information from them.

I never ever said a single word about spam-mail from sprocket, I just pointed out that I was much to used to using disposable e-mail. As I said: I tried and I learned. After dozends of tries I even found out which one it was and can use the DVD backup now (it asks for e-mail), but it does not matter anymore since I got "Reinforcements" on DVD by then.

You sound like a paranoid old man.

Not everybody in the world is out there trying to steal from you. Also I'm not sure if you know or not, but money is stored in digital form these days. You know those fancy things called ATMs?

It's so much easier to get money stolen when it's in physical form. In digital form you can dispute the charge and get it back.

I haven't gotten any emails from sprocket either except for the confirmation and download type ones. I have received no unwanted information from them.

again when companies sell your data (in this case your email address) they are selling it to OTHER companies...so IF sprocket DID sell your email address, you would probably not be getting spam from sprocket themselves.....

seriously the people here are like borderline retarded...

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

You sound like a paranoid old man.

Not everybody in the world is out there trying to steal from you. Also I'm not sure if you know or not, but money is stored in digital form these days. You know those fancy things called ATMs?

It's so much easier to get money stolen when it's in physical form. In digital form you can dispute the charge and get it back.

actually FIAT paper money is stored in ATMS....that is the whole point...you think that people go to atms to get digital currency???

lol yea pysical form is real easy to get stolen from...if you are a retard...

ok with digital you are completely at the mercy of the electronic world...you lose power( as the northeast had just lost power for a week), whops where is your money now...you dont have the proper money id or a chip on your card, guess you wont be making purchases...some one determines you are a criminal and decides to simply cut you off (as they did to gadaffi with his money stored in digital form) or the bank where your digital currency is kept decides to put terms and fees and fines on you for withdrawing YOUR OWN money (all while the bank makes double digit interest YOUR money it loans to people)

you do realize digital currency is just one more measure of control for society...just like in some states using cash on second hand purchases is illegal...

give me my money in physical form (silver and gold) because im smart enough to know at the end of the day I am the only one who can be trusted to keep it safe, and hidden...

obviously not every one is out to steal from me but i know who is out to steal from me and that is corporations and well the govt namely the IRS....so yea keep thinking that no one wants to steal from you, while you give up 30% of your wealth to some govt corporation who will use violence against you if you do not pay up, exactly like the maffia....

and now banks are trying to steal from us by making all sorts of fees and fines for doing things like trying to withdraw our own money...which the banks loan out (our money) and they make 20%+- interest while they give us maybe 1%....yea but no one wants to s teal from us, that is besides the govt (look at how Chicago is raising fees and fines for arbitrary minor offenses) and banks and other corporations, with their fees

Edited by tk1138

They say some sort of paranoia is incurable and only a special tinfoil hat could ease the pain! :D
I use a military steel helmet for that purpose ;) You know why THEY introduced kevlar and aramid helmets... just to prevent mind uncontrollable soldiers.

They say some sort of paranoia is incurable and only a special tinfoil hat could ease the pain! :D

yes because historical precedent is simply paranoia...

as Mayer Amsched Rothchild said "Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws.

why dont you go read some history and abandon your dogmatic view that govt is there to protect you and keep you safe, and has nothing but your best interest at heart....

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I use a military steel helmet for that purpose ;) You know why THEY introduced kevlar and aramid helmets... just to prevent mind uncontrollable soldiers.

hmm soldiers, thats another thing, they admittedly use trauma based mind control on them, what do you think they mean when they say 'break you down and build you back up again' ....thats not just some cutesy phrase...it actually means something....

yet in light of the real facts you idiots will probably just go on to say that this isnt true at all...

since world war 1 they realized that they had a hard time getting most men to actually fight and kill anther men (some would just fire above the heads of the enemy, others would steal the enemy wire cable, and cut bits and pieces off as evidence that they went on missions) so after ww1 they figured out ways to increase the willingness to kill, part of this involved trauma based mind control, and training...and now 100years later with video games and so on, they have totally eliminated this 'problem' they had during ww1...but yea no one is manipulating human behavior, thats just in movies right??? you are all just a bunch of retarded americans...grow up learn real history...

Edited by tk1138

yet in light of the real facts you idiots will probably just go on to say that this isnt true at all...

since world war 1 they realized that they had a hard time getting most men to actually fight and kill anther men (some would just fire above the heads of the enemy, others would steal the enemy wire cable, and cut bits and pieces off as evidence that they went on missions) so after ww1 they figured out ways to increase the willingness to kill, part of this involved trauma based mind control, and training...and now 100years later with video games and so on, they have totally eliminated this 'problem' they had during ww1...but yea no one is manipulating human behavior, thats just in movies right??? you are all just a bunch of retarded americans...grow up learn real history...

That's the second time you call users here idiots and retards.

+1 infraction for that.

Thread closed before it gets even more out of hand.

Maybe you should calm down before you continue your rants. Or, by reading all your stuff, it might be better to not use the internet any more. Who knows how dangerous this could be...