Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Whisky on the rocks!

Why does the Six Updater page say that it is dependent on @SMK and @gnt_frigates?
Because the mod is dependent on it, in the official package these mods are delivered within the modfolder.

Nice mod :) i like the look of soldiers and weapons, and realy like weapons sounds. Few nice vehicles maybe not all models are the best but i like them to. I have 1 question: du earplugs and bandages work or du i have to use ace and then they will work. I was injured and i dont know how to use bandages, the same problem with my ai i use 6- but i dont see option to use bandages in menu.

many questions and bug reports. Good to getting some feedback. :)

First off, SFP could be considered a "clan mod", meaning our intention is to play and have fun, but if other people enjoy it its of course awesome. We are however brutally aware that there are tons of bugs and stuff. We even blocked a lot of content in this release.. (for advance users you could for instance try adding the sfp_strv81 to see some of the really crap stuff).

However.. we would like to fix many of the reported issues so more people can enjoy it :)

Also we got a nice little Bv206 thats getting ready, so expect a patch perhaps at christmas :)

Tom, sadly it doesn't have any function yet, part of me been wanting to make it use of ACE but then again we don't play with it so haven't bothered. I guess i will add a small "heal" action so it could be used with SFP: Medical Chain.

As stated some addons are included in our release.. thats just to make it easier for old schoolers that download and install manually. Thanks to sickboy for the work with the sixupdater :)

If you want to play with this addons we recommend visiting anrop on teamspeak ts.anrop.se, normally friday is the day we play with SFP for granted. Everyone is welcome..

Regarding the OPFOR, I will fix the voices and we hope to add a Tu95 soon too.. however still the AN12 needs fixing. OPFOR is fun and for our Operation Flashpoint release i know it was written on some russian community page that "its typical, we always the bad guys". So just to say, we love to play as "OPFOR" too.. and would love to include better/new content but haven't been in contact with any mod for it to share.

@granQ

Thanks for all answers, and i think that adding first aid action its a good idea becose we have bandages in our inventory. And 1 more question maybe you know if someone from swedish community maybe made a campaign for this mod or some sp missions or missions pack, i dont play to much in mp. So far i unpbo your missions and put all coop-s in my sp missions folder.

oh there is people still playing SP.. sometimes I have to say I also like that. Sadly few do good SP missions, and few missions suiting.

I will however keep it in mind and try to make SP versions on some of the missions and update so next time you won't have to unpack. :)

Yes, in last few months i was cut off[most of time] from my pc with internet so i can only play sp. But i like to play good sp campaign with good storyline [i have ~90 campaigns on my hdd] so im always have something to play :). But i think its good that you plan add few sp mission for your mod, people not always can/like play mp.