Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

=BTC= Logistic Script

So does a direct port of the ARMA II files to ARMA III work fine?

No, it's an A2 script, it's not ported to A3 yet. I'm waiting for the beta...

I know that, for some reason it works when I'm running it locally, though when I upload it to my server, it doesn't work. Strange, I'll wait till beta then :)

Hey Giallustio.

Your script might be a bit overkill for what i'm trying to do, but it is the one that has gotten closes, so here goes :)

would it be posible to load more than 1 object into a vehicle? like a larger truck should be able to hold more than 1 ammo crate. etc?

Perfk, if Giallustio doesn't have an answer for you, one option is to try RUBE draggables/droppables demo (object drag'n'drop).

He uses his own rectangle packer function to place more than one item in cargo(if room/see picture in thread). These are based on his own measurements of most A2/OA vehicles. If you're using a mod, you may need to add your vehicle measurements to the list

Edited by panther42

You could download the new system for A3 and converting it to A2. It should work, maybe minor fixes needed!

Hi , thanks for this nice script !!!

It is possible to FIX some object ? For exemple : If i don't want the VirtualAmmoBox to move, what do i have to do to fix this object ?

THanks ;)

Hi.

I just implemented your script in my mission, but I want it only to carry a vehicle if it is empty.

What and where do I have to change something?

Help is much appreciated!

adnigcx

Could someone please help me to get =BTC=Revive & Logistics to play together nicely?

I just cant seem to get the two to work together. I have tried following the instructions on the website precisely, and using the demo missions as a template. I can get either on e individually going no problem, but when i start combining is where it all goes downhill.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The init would be two lines, so clearly my problem lies in joining the description files.

Would someone perhaps show me a bare-bones init and description file that uses these two together in a 10 player COOP MP mission?

HELP!

Edited by Dark_Spectre