robot3000

need help in set-pos-in-game

hi everybody im a new member i will be thanks if someone helped me

i have problem in set-pos-in-game

the problem is i have every thing set-pos-in-game need like fwatch

but i cant make it work :confused:

my E-mail is robot_xxx3000@yahoo.com

need help

i know that site i downloaded the script from it the problem in how to using the script i do all what i can do .i have read readme file but i didnt make it work. thats why i talk on this site

It seems like Faguss is the only one able to make this work. I tried and gave up along with a few others.

And surely your vague descriptions doesn't help.

Double click on Fwatch.exe to launch game with Fwatch.

ok . here is the problem

i have the set pos in game script and fwatch but i dont know where i put them and use them

And to tell me that you need to invite me to Yahoo Messenger, MSN, Skype and Facebook?

Problem solved but next time I get something like this - goes automatically to spam list.

Edit: problem was solved by copy-pasting sentences from readme to an e-mail.

Edit2: wrote an installer for Set-Pos-In-Game and In-Game Script Editor. See here.

Edited by Faguss

Hey guys, i want to download that Set-Pos-In-Game tool so i followed the link they have bellow the video on youtube:

and that redirected me to another link: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fofp-faguss.com%2Ffiles%2Fset-pos-in-game.exe&session_token=Z-_PI3rbTBgRHpH56jc0yA8Lt6R8MTM3MjUwMDE2MkAxMzcyNDEzNzYy

once i clicked it the file poped up to start download, but my AVAST anti-virus warned me because the file and link were too old it was suspicious. O.o

i would love to know if you guys can tell me if i can trust that donwload or if there is more recent place where i can download the tool.

plz help

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

never mid i got it from http://ofp-faguss.com

but now i believe i could use some tips on how to install the tool? i extracted or unzipped the file and founded the pdf file that explains how to install but i got so confused.... i need to get fwatch.zip and extract that in OPF main folder to have fwatch installed, so i can then extract Set-Pos-In-Game contents also in OPF main folder....? is this correct? but isnt this tool like a program that should have an exe file to install?

and i got really confused in the pdf at the 3rd point - "Usage" - i dont understand if to use the tool i have to follow those instructions. well if i do then its going to be a hard time for me to get it because i cant understand a thing of what am i suppose to do... :( for evertime i want to create a mission or go to the editor i have to go trough those steps?

and one more thing... this tool places and saves objects only for the missions or it can place and save objects in the islands, so that those new incerted objects become part of the island pbo file? i am not sure if i am explaining this correctly, probably i not... probably im just saying nonsense .....

is this correct?

Yes

but isnt this tool like a program that should have an exe file to install?

No.

for evertime i want to create a mission or go to the editor i have to go trough those steps?

Yes.

i cant understand a thing of what am i suppose to do

Use demo missions that were included or disable your AV and use installer.

so that those new incerted objects become part of the island pbo file?

No.