Sign in to follow this  
VampyricTyrant

Chat system - killing reports reposition

Why don't just add the kill messages to the scoreboard screen?

I have them turned off but this makes sense to me, the people who are interested in who killed who are also interested in how many kills they have, are am I wrong in putting this on the same pile?

The player x connect with mod a b and c should only be visible for Admins I say. Or something like that. At least give the option to hide them locally.

The only thing I want to see is actual chatter in the chat display.

Last solution I can think off is just making all system messages gray instead of white, for lower contrast and less distraction

Pls no addons. I want things out of the box, I never use addons.

Huh? Why would you want to scroll through 20 different channels if you don't need them. The default ones (global, side, etc) would still be as today, where we could add new ones as we see fit, i.e. a FDC channel for fire mission control in an artillery addon, or an ATIS message for pilots for an improved flight sim experience. Or simply put - whatever is desired for a particular addon.

Why don't just add the kill messages to the scoreboard screen?

We have disabled the scoreboard, but have kill messages left on. Not so much for the importance of the kill message, but to spot problem makers.

I agree to separate kill messages (and joining) from chat and make font smaller than chat.

I'd like a bit of colour in the kill messages so you can get an idea of which side is stronger and who team killed.

name23 killed name34

name11 killed name17

name7 killed name3

etc

Dwarden PLEASE!!!

Add ability to scroll CHAT up and down (maby limited to 30-40 lines, messages)!!! :deal:

Sometimes if on server more peoples, and players muted (in TS3), his continue spaming in channels, and in different situations you can miss famoust messages :unhappy:, in briefing exmpl. and you must and wish scroll up the chat lines, but cant! :smash:

Maby set controls to scroll on CTRL + [ <-> ]? and add a timestamp in mins:secs

Gentelmens, please, vote!

Edited by J-Guid

Isn't scrolling chat already possible? I'm pretty sure it is if you press your chat key, then PgUp or PgDown.