Sign in to follow this  
Col.

Cook. American Big City

Certainly and it looked very promising . I hope he will change his mind and come back and release the work he has done untill now . Someone else can continue working with this project and release a version so we can all play.

Where did he say he was halting production? Is it posted someplace other then these forums/ArmAholic forums about it? o.O If you're assuming he has abandoned it due to no answers, then that's not right. He could very well have too many things on his plate. Give him time and let's hear from him directly about what's going on if any. -Shrug-

Sorry to the mods if I am out of line with my post D:

Any new news from this Col, Im planning on doing a realistic type MW campaign. PLA and RuSSia vs Western Forces. This map could be a great addition to the campaign, the world is not only full of open space and fields, despite what arma 2 would have you think.

Hey, santy88

If there was any news, I'm sure that Col. would have posted some.

It is considered spam on this forum to ask for news. Sometimes an addon maker will be on vacation, taking a break, deployed to a warzone, or just no longer interested. It is certainly no use to let these threads get filled up with people asking for updates. It is also often difficult to predict how long something will take when it is your hobbey or passion project- especially something very large, like an island. Please allow addon makers to decide when to post news about their addons in the future.