Sign in to follow this  
DAP

[MODERN BATTLEFIELD] - SP/COOP/PvP

Ok thats great I will download now. I did not think it was there as I did not see any mention of it :)

Current missions list :)

• Opeartion "Eagle Eye" - Takistan - US Army vs TKA
  • Opeartion "Iron Hand" - Desert - US Army vs TKA
  • Opeartion "Red Dawn" - Chernarus - Russian Army vs USMC
  • Opeartion "Island Thunder" - Utes - Russian Army vs USMC
  • Opeartion "Green Valley" - Thirsk - USMC vs Russian Army
  • Opeartion "Blizzard" - Thirsk (Winter) - USMC vs Russian Army
  • Opeartion "Serpent" - Shapur - BAF vs TKA
  • Opeartion "Morning Star" - Desert - BAF vs TKA

Version 1.15 is near to release. Added some changes and additional ACE features (earplugs, glasses, gasmask and etc.).

just downloaded and briefly played a mission on utes.

Must say this is very well done! love the voices.

Grtz

UPDATE

Changelog:

• Operation "Island Thunder": helicopters replaced with trucks, added additional Field Hospital for OPFOR
  • Added ACE items in armory crates (earplugs, spotting scope, weather meter, patachute, glasses, balaclavas, gasmasks)
  • ACE Field Hospital now resupplied after period of time (10 minutes)
  • Removed "double" RPG in OPFOR armory

All links updated

Edited by DAP

Thanks for the Update DAP.

Good Idea to bring the Trucks in the Mission, cause Helicopters are very uneffective on this small Island. :)

Is it possible to bring a little bit more Forces to the captured Points, so that the chance of holding it is a little bit higher when the Player moves on to the next Point? Just my two Cents. :)

How do i recruit AI when played as SP? Even after selecting as section leader I don't have any AIs under me.

Also, some point are not cap-able by AIs such as the one in Shapur on top of the building.

How do i recruit AI when played as SP? Even after selecting as section leader I don't have any AIs under me.

Also, some point are not cap-able by AIs such as the one in Shapur on top of the building.

For recruiting AI squad you must find barracks (Warfare barrack in your homebase). You can recruit your squad via action menu.

I tested Shapur right now. You are right. Building placed too far and AI can't use it. Also I found little mistake in scoretable ("US" instead "GB"). All already fixed. Thanks for info :)

Edited by DAP

UPDATE

Current Version: 1.25

Changelog:

• Operation "Serpent": Removed uncompleted building (replaced with simple control point)
  • Operation "Serpent": Changed snipers positions
  • Fixed scoretables for BAF missions ("GB" instead "US")
  • Changed strategy and formation for defensive squads

All links updated

Edited by DAP

DAP,

in MP mode i' cant recruiting AI.Why?

i want to setting difficulty,but in SP is not possible.

DAP,

in MP mode i' cant recruiting AI.Why?

i want to setting difficulty,but in SP is not possible.

In SP you play alone :) In MP you play as squad member with your friends or someone else :) About AI difficulty... :) AI is very hard? :) In current state you can't control AI difficulty, but in next update I will change it. AI will use default difficulty settings, which set in game options. Except spot distance and accuracy.

The ai is easy,if i want play with my friend in lan(MP) the squad is only 2 component.If you implement the recruiting AI in MP this mission is perfectly.

In SP the faction is not balanced,example OPERATION SERPENT is very easy.The opponent can not conquest the flag or control point.Imho,if you add the option

"joining a squad" is very interesting(in some warfare mission).The mode if uou have created is fabulous :yay:

The ai is easy,if i want play with my friend in lan(MP) the squad is only 2 component.If you implement the recruiting AI in MP this mission is perfectly.

In SP the faction is not balanced,example OPERATION SERPENT is very easy.The opponent can not conquest the flag or control point.Imho,if you add the option

"joining a squad" is very interesting(in some warfare mission).The mode if uou have created is fabulous :yay:

Very easy? :D All skill values, except aiming accuracy, set on 1 :D Actually, main problem in all missions with air support - Apache :D This is real evil :D Default Mi-24 (TKA) can't compete with him. So BLUFOR always has advantage in air and OPFOR armor have no chances. Only way to change this - remove Apache :D Here is some problems with balance: If I add AA soldiers in OPFOR squads, then Apache will be totally suppressed and OPFOR will have massive advantage - disbalance. If I leave it as it now, then Apache "owned EVERYTHING!" and BLUFOR have massive advantage - disbalance again. I tried suppress Apache with static AA on OPFOR base, but seems it not works on Shapur. Thanks BIS for Apache :) In next update I will change something in Shapur for better balance. Maybe replace BMP-2 with T-72.

About AI recruitment in MP and joining to another squads :) I think about this, but... :) It not so easy technically... :) Also it can break current squads system. With those options system will need trace all changes in squads and reset all those changes to default after players disconnections. Additional scripts and additional CPU work. There is only one easiest way, what I see now - simple AI recruiting for squad leaders. This is will be work for MP.

UPDATE

Current Version: 1.55

Changelog:

• Operation "Serpent": TKA BMP-2 replaced with T-72
  • Changed ACE Armory for Russian Army (Added ACE variants of AK-74M)
  • Minor fixes and tweaks

All links updated

Edited by DAP

Am I right in thinking that this mission only works on the Thirsk island?

Also can some confirm that it also requires Winter Camo addon?

Am I right in thinking that this mission only works on the Thirsk island?

Also can some confirm that it also requires Winter Camo addon?

Not only on Thirsk. This missions pack contains 8 missions:

• Opeartion "Eagle Eye" - Takistan
  • Opeartion "Iron Hand" - Desert
  • Opeartion "Red Dawn" - Chernarus
  • Opeartion "Island Thunder" - Utes
  • Opeartion "Green Valley" - Thirsk
  • Opeartion "Blizzard" - Thirsk Winter
  • Opeartion "Serpent" - Shapur
  • Opeartion "Morning Star" - Desert

You need Winter Camo only for operation "Blizzard". Operation "Green Valley" requires only Thirsk Island.

UPDATE

Current Version: 1.57

Changelog:

• Improved EVAC/TRANSPORT system
  • Changed balance in some missions
  • DAPMAN script upated (to current version - 4.7.0)

All links updated

Edited by DAP

UPDATE

Current Version: 1.60

Changelog:

• UI upgrade and fixes (Options menu can be distorted in different screen resolutions, added intro text)
  • Fixed some issues with AI transporting
  • Improved perfomance

All links updated

Edited by DAP

Thanks DAP, and merry Christmas. :)

You are welcome :) Merry Christmas :)

Edited by DAP