Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

The worldcup 2002, who wins

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pukko @ June 09 2002,00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The question is how important Patrik Andersson really is... Maybe he is not really injured at all now; they might use it as an official reason to keep him of - he might very well be in a too bad 'match shape' (only one or two matches in 2 months if I recall it right) to be a safe choise...<span id='postcolor'>

hush! it is possible that it is so, but saying that he is injured gives us a credible blame if we loose biggrin.gif

Japan beat Russia 1-0

yes was a good game japan had a couple of other chances that should have gone in the 30 strike of the crossbar was brilliant

russia also played well i thought a open goal for their striker to shoot at at one point but he failed and side netted it. I think people thought japan were going to tire but indeed they kept going

that means Belgium has to win his next matches sad.gif

and i'm not sure that our team is stressproof confused.gif

Yeah, Japan's sun is soo bright that it blinded the russian players and that is y they kept on shooting off. biggrin.gif

GO JAPAN GO!!

there lighting some Lada candels in Russia for there team tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ June 09 2002,19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">there lighting some Lada candels in Russia for there team tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You are not so far from the truth sad.gif

Russia soccer riot leaves one dead

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?? Get a LIFE!!! What the hell is wrong with those pple?? It is just a game. Maybe Japan's sun is too bright.

Ok guys, I need more reassurance for between the match of Italy vs Mexico next week. What are Italy's chances against Mexico?? Italy got kicked by Croatia 2-1 and Mexico Kicked Ecuador 2-1, soooo what happened to italy??

What are italy's chances?

Italy has great players, some are part of the worlds best. But they play sucky football, much too defensive.

My heart says the Republic of Ireland, but i'm unsure who will come out eventual winners, having watched the first couple of rounds of matches, nobody really stands out, i do believe though that a rank outsider is going to win..............Korea? AND NO IT WONT BE ENGLAND hehe

Now i'm probably gonna get flamed by all the English out there lol tounge.gif, Scotland don't even have a team worthy of mention at the moment i know... sad.gif

I don't care who wins as long as those bloody italians or argies don't win. Hopefully the Italians will lose a few good defenders to terminal illness over there so man utd will buy less poncy defenders next season.

Go england or germany or brazil!!! or any of those teams who everyone normally thinks are crap except USA!!!

Just to inform you, KingBeast and I have thought about renovating this thread, so what we gonna do is: probably on wednesday he will lock this thread and I will create a new thread/poll with new teams to vote for, this time it will be only the ones that have reached round two (finals!!wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ June 10 2002,14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey, but everyone here thinks germany is crap!!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i do too but since my mum is german and i live in germany i may as well support them tounge.gif My Fav. Teams are England (Cos i'm English), Brazil (Cos they kick ass) and Holland (Cos IMHO they still kick ass). I don't really like the german national team at all tounge.gif too many diving bastards, although there are loads of diving bastard teams around.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruud van Nistelrooy @ June 10 2002,15:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ June 10 2002,14wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey, but everyone here thinks germany is crap!!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i do too but since my mum is german and i live in germany i may as well support them tounge.gif My Fav. Teams are England (Cos i'm English), Brazil (Cos they kick ass) and Holland (Cos IMHO they still kick ass). I don't really like the german national team at all tounge.gif too many diving bastards, although there are loads of diving bastard teams around.....<span id='postcolor'>

I am german, too (even if I dont live there)! Thats correct, there is far too much diving arround and even though the FIFA said they gonna punish it heavily, no real counter-measures were taken yet! sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ June 10 2002,15:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruud van Nistelrooy @ June 10 2002,15wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ June 10 2002,14wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey, but everyone here thinks germany is crap!!  <!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i do too but since my mum is german and i live in germany i may as well support them tounge.gif My Fav. Teams are England (Cos i'm English), Brazil (Cos they kick ass) and Holland (Cos IMHO they still kick ass). I don't really like the german national team at all tounge.gif too many diving bastards, although there are loads of diving bastard teams around.....<span id='postcolor'>

I am german, too (even if I dont live there)! Thats correct, there is far too much diving arround and even though the FIFA said they gonna punish it heavily, no real counter-measures were taken yet!   sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think the amount of diving in the world cup right now is criminal, whats worse is people get away with it sad.gif

And this is exactly why the Americans can make so much fun about soccer. Because all they see is little cowards lying on the pitch and cryin like babies! I mean what would you think of such a sport? Unfortunately it is still the case that this can make you win a game! And it happened already so often during this WC.

Ahhhr, South Korea vs USA 1-1.

I want those Americans kicked out. They're an annoyment to watch, with the goalkeeper waiting ten minutes before he makes a goalkick, and lame defending after they made 1-0. They deserved to lose, and heavily!

the Belgium theme was...bad. They can't even win against some fast Tunisian team sad.gif . Only if the russians have a little Wodka party befere the match we'r out of the WC. mad.gif

All our forecasts suck BIG TIME! Look, only three people voted for spain (and I guess they were spanish) and actually this was the first team to qualify!!!

me and YOU ALL SUCK!!!  biggrin.gif

i'v voted for spain...since Belgium Isn't part of the poll mad.gif