Sign in to follow this  
klubargutan

disable zetaborn aliens in isla duala

hey, i have downloaded isla duala-mainly for mig 21, afrenianand molotian army...but i was shocked when i found zetaborn aliens, it completely ruins the game, so i deleted zetaborn, lastank, soc, vai34 and xz07 pbo's and bisigns...but it also removes some units from afrenia and molotia...and if i move any of these files, it calls me that one pbo requires another one...so know anyone what to exactly delete? thx

Simplest option would be just not to use them, surely

Klubargutan: why are you using alien units? Are you running some kind of script that uses all addons currenlty enabled?

Well, easiest way for you is to move this files:

zetaborn.pbo

xz07.pbo

vai34.pbo

soc.pbo

lastank.pbo

That's it.

Klubargutan: why are you using alien units? Are you running some kind of script that uses all addons currenlty enabled?

Well, easiest way for you is to move this files:

zetaborn.pbo

xz07.pbo

vai34.pbo

soc.pbo

lastank.pbo

That's it.

well these i moved...maybe...im using many mods such all ace's, glt falcons, f22, bundeswehr mod for ace and oa configs...cold war rearmed etc...so maybe it just disables/renames soldiers...thats why i cannot find some(light medic) in ediotor...anyway, thx for help

and why i dont wanna them in game? just i dont wanna them in game, even if i dont use them...just i have bad feeling when i have them there...haha:cool:

exactly how the hell does the mere presence of certain optional units within the editor 'completely ruin the game'?

does it really offend you that much? that you must actually physically delete the files in order to remove the taint of something unrealistic within the game? talk about insecurity issues, some people really need to grow a spine and the fact you even made an entire thread instead of posting in the existing isla duala topic is even more sad.

just dont use them, pretend the word 'zetaborn' isnt there, imagine they dont exist or just delete the entire addon if your alien phobia is really that bad.

Edited by fludblud

How the hell is this topic still open?

Mods are sleeping I soppose... lol give it time they will close it soon enough.

exactly how the hell does the mere presence of certain optional units within the editor 'completely ruin the game'?

does it really offend you that much? that you must actually physically delete the files in order to remove the taint of something unrealistic within the game? talk about insecurity issues, some people really need to grow a spine and the fact you even made an entire thread instead of posting in the existing isla duala topic is even more sad.

just dont use them, pretend the word 'zetaborn' isnt there, imagine they dont exist or just delete the entire addon if your alien phobia is really that bad.

then why do u reply on posts what were answered...and yep, i have phobia of aliens...

and why do i wanna delete them? ambient combat manager...whem i play with guerillas against opfor or bluefor...ok? so dont just tell that i have to grown up , when u cannot even think why i wanna delete them, ok? still i didnt meet any of aliens in that mission i created, but i think that its probably ill do soon

Edited by Klubargutan

use the wiki to define exactly what you want to see from the ambient combat manager, then you won't see zetaborn.

use the wiki to define exactly what you want to see from the ambient combat manager, then you won't see zetaborn.

gonna try, thx

There are Aliens on Duala? I knew about Lingor, but Duala too?

Yup, here are shots of them. Purpose? To suprise your squadnight members every now or then ;)