Sign in to follow this  
sn1per

Not even one o2 made vehicle

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sn1per @ May 30 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another jet coming up. No cars, apcs or tanks. What's the deal? Is it harder to create ground units than it is to create planes?

I would rather have btr or other wheeled (and armed) personnel carrier than any plane.<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.operation-flashpoint.dk/ASP/aspsites/dk.asp

get em all to work proberly (or just DK Guns, DDAM MOD DDAM PMV DDAM vĺbenpakke)

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 02 2002,16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Viva La Ground Vehicles!<span id='postcolor'>

OH THE PAIN!

biggrin.giftounge.gif

another ground vehicle the M730

M730.jpg

this is an old picture the tracks are now done and the inside also

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RavenDK @ June 02 2002,04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sn1per @ May 30 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another jet coming up. No cars, apcs or tanks. What's the deal? Is it harder to create ground units than it is to create planes?

I would rather have btr or other wheeled (and armed) personnel carrier than any plane.<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.operation-flashpoint.dk/ASP/aspsites/dk.asp

get em all to work proberly (or just DK Guns, DDAM MOD DDAM PMV DDAM vĺbenpakke)

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, I tried the DDAM jeep but there was some problems. I'll have to give 'em another try.

Thanks mate smile.gif

This vehicle is well underway. Just the interior, a new texture on the outside, and she's all go:

Lincoln_in_game.jpg

Three version will be released. Normal town car, stretched limo, convertable.

Cheers 8)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Colonel_Klink @ June 12 2002,12:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This vehicle is well underway. Just the interior, a new texture on the outside, and she's all go:

Lincoln_in_game.jpg

Three version will be released. Normal town car, stretched limo, convertable.

Cheers 8)<span id='postcolor'>

Does it drive like a big fat american car ?

/me begins writing mission idea's =>

Ambush the drugbaron

protect the prime minister on state visit

as long as it doesn't cripple to dust after 3 shots like the trabant biggrin.gif

Okay so I'll add a fourth version. Armour plated to h*ll and back. The car is great off road, as you can see. The new island caused it to get airborne Dukes of Hazzard style yeeha!

Then it landed on it's roof stranded like a flipped turtle. I got out and flagged the second car. It came allright.. the the screen changed You are dead.. Sod ran me over.

I've used the jeep class characteristics so it can go off road. The Trabant class was terrible.. I can walk faster than it off road.

Cheers 8)

Klink

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 12 2002,12:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You could have an armored version for VIPs  smile.gif

S500ballisticTest.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Who was the owner of that mercedes? Bill Gates? tounge.gif