Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Happy and website

Yes, i saw the words HAPPY and WEBSITE. Althought it was not a real happy website, as that guy gave me the creeps in what MajorFubar posted, i couldn't help me think about Pan.

So R. Gerschwarzenge. This Forum was down a short time, so i guess you had tme enough to make a custom Pan face. Well, i am willing to test it and shoot this guy tounge.gif

Gwahahahahahahaha!

You should e-mail ol' Randy a screenshot of him getting kinetic energy poisoning.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 30 2002,09:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have absolutely no idea what this looks like in game.  confused.gif

The quality is not the best but it gives you something to shoot.

pan.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

laugh.jpg

giggle.jpg

giggle%20mm.JPG

buda.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 30 2002,08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have absolutely no idea what this looks like in game.  confused.gif

The quality is not the best but it gives you something to shoot.

pan.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks, i will try it friday night smile.gif

I will post what i think of it tounge.gif

i cant everytime i tried to make him/it (lol btw) a civillian, all the AI chased him/it into the woods and they never returned and trying to get a ss of a fairy dancing around everon is difficult biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 30 2002,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i cant   everytime i tried to make him/it (lol btw) a civillian,  all the AI chased him/it into the woods  and they never returned<span id='postcolor'>

Talk about desparation! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 30 2002,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i cant   everytime i tried to make him/it (lol btw) a civillian,  all the AI chased him/it into the woods  and they never returned<span id='postcolor'>

Talk about desparation! wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

With guns Avon, they chased him with guns.  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 30 2002,12:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No. No. Post pics of him/it as a civilian or resistance soldier.<span id='postcolor'>

how do i put IT on AI face?