Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

CONSPIRACIES: Apocalypse

sounds good.

-around 400 NPC's

-7 populated villages

Is there a group/units caching script in there or how do you manage the huge amount of Units? Or is this Campaign only for High spec rigs?^^

Well my pc isnt a high-end thingy^^ So I can only do things which were possible with my pc.

4GB-RAM

quad-core Intel @2,3Ghz

and a ATI HD3650

isnt that good today^^

It runs smooth, but I am using the disableAI line. So the AI will be enabled when the player is close enough only.

I suggest you use enableSimulation instead :) That apparently has a real effect on CPU cycles (as in, an AI with enableSimulation false takes none).

Regards,

Wolfrug

thanks for the tipp =)

here some new screens of the probably biggest "town" in CA:

mxkvpqse.jpg

6ipurafq.jpg

rc4smc27.jpg

Well version 1.0 is ready. I am uploading it atm. But here a creditlist first:

GMS

Lystonosha

Wildmen-rus

Clayman

SgtAce

Icewindo

Christian.1987

MAPFACT

Nightstalkers-mod

Haroon1992

Wiggum

SARMAT-Studios

Sled88

Dokix2

Hektor

Ralph

Mani

Sumrak

SARMAT-Studios

for the loadingscreens: KAAP

little feature-list:

- ca. 30 missions (including Additional, Main-missions and Quests)

- 100km² gameworld

- 5 different anomalies

- post-apocalypse atmosphere

- sector-control system

bla bla bla^^ you will see

I hadnt included the Monsters/Zombies yet. You may play and let a comment if you wish some or not. ;) Also a coop-mode has not been included in V1.0. But it will be included in 1.01.

Okay released and link were up in the first post! Maybe armaholic.com will post the link to the addonpack + campaign so you wont have to download all single! =)

Great downloading now,

i dont end Op. Evac yet and you make new campaign :) you are fast.

well op. evac was an experiment of new scripts^^ this time we have a cool stroy which will be continued in several dlc and updates for the "Main" campaign. YOu will be surprised how huge this will get^^

And I can tell you some cool features which will be included in the new version.

- Monsters/Zombies

- Outro

- more rewards

- new missions

- new quests

- new weapons

- more more more^^

Edited by Sled88

Wil you do another gameplay movie ?

Maybe show some side mission or something.

It is 1 mission campaign right? So if i end campaign v1.0 and you will make update with new missions and stuff i must start new game end play the whole story to see now stuff ? Or you will make part 2,3 with new separate campaigns.

I will update it in a week or so... in this time you should have completed the main-story then I will add more missions. The dlc's will be an extra campaign where the main missions continues! =)

PS: Can a mod move this thread to complete?

Edited by Sled88

You should really consider to remove some addons...this is getting too much for most people. For example you would not need all those weapon addons or the resistance units.

The Conspiracies III is also needed...

Now this are all in all 30+ addons, too much for me.

yes, the link for addon pack would help a little bit(cannot find) but this is a huge amount of content.

Its not so big list of addons if have erlier parts you have few addons on your hdd now.

For me its 15-20 min to download all needed addons :D

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

@Sled88

Thanks for info about new updates now i know evrything ;)

The most of people using DSL (Broadband) so I don't think it is too much. Downloading a ARMA2 patch is also 300mb so why not 650? I would need about 10 minutes maximum on downloading. It even took 1 hour to upload only. But if you have downloaded Operation Evac/Conspiracies Part III-Platform already its only about 200mb to download. So real players/fans wont be scared about the size.

the size is not my prob. All in one addon pack would be nice.^^ can't find one

Fox from Armaholic.com promised to upload it soon! :)

Huh... didn't think old ArmA weapons/objects worked in ArmA2 without a ton of errors. o_O Learn something new every day! XD Can't wait to test this out!

i m a mod freak,,, i got over 80GB of mods not including those that i put away that still in zip file, but i reckon the amount of mod require is a bit much and many of them aren't that nessesary, Berlin Wall? Mauser 98K? Civilian Wars Weapon pack (CWM)? FIA/Resistance Units? 3 Countries Weapon Pack? Acoustic Guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

with my 80Gb of mod collection i could only match 30% of the mod require to play ur mission.

to DL all the mod require is free and doesn't take much time a day at most, and i very much love to try out ur brain child that u build from scratch, ty for ur hard work and all. but i would hate to DL those addon been mention, which very very likely u won't ever use them again..... unlike RH guns mod or BBunit which will do the job just fine, well matter of fact,,,,, better. better looking, more common and people already have.

sory for the bitching...

Think the weapon pack he picked happened to be due to them looking more used and simple then regular service rifles. Though atm I'm going to have to wait for the DL pack from ArmAholic to be hosted because for some reason each time I DL and use'm there is always -Something- missing so I can not get passed the intro DX

Hopefully Foxhound can get it set up hehe the intro that I was able to look at is making me want to play it more XD

>Downloaded all of the files

>Put all files in one addon folder

>Get error at startup

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

im out of here

That's why I'm waiting for the whole pack he gave Foxhound. There were so many overwrite questions when I did it I didn't know what to do. So I'm assuming the pack he gave Foxhound is the right 'Combination' for it all to work haha

I downloaded all addons from armaholic and put them in @Apocalypse\addons and lunch campaign, campaign starts with no problem no errors, all its ok, after intro mission starts, and i see Victor Troska ;).

@Sled88

My ingame character name is Siergiej right, but in mission briefing i have my ingame nick not name Siergiej. Its nothing big but if you will make any update you can add setidentity "Siergiej" to main character in game editor, and in mission description.ext you

can add: for example:

class Siergiej

{

name = "Siergiej";

face = "Face10";

glasses="None";

speaker = "male01en";

pitch = 1.00;

or somthing like that

but you for sure know how to do it.

Its nothing big an its only suggestion but i like to play with Siergiej name, its more atmospheric for the story :) and not with my ingame nick.

And that short storyline from post#1 you can add to briefing notes, ass a short brief introduction.

Edited by tom3kb