Sign in to follow this  
bestrangerdx

whats your favorite mod?

Just installed Blastcore fx and wow, this mod and jsrs sound and i dont need any oder sound or fx mod :)

how can you use 2 soundmods?

Blastcore its for fx explosions smoke etc not for sounds. Or im wrong and it adds some new sounds i must check this? Even if blastcore have some sounds i dont have any problems with him and jsrs so far, no crashes or bugs.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Ok, i check on armaholic and blastcore fx 1.2 RC for now adds only effects and sounds will be added later in next update maybe. So for now all is ok for me :)

Ah oke i use a different effect, explosion mod. I would like to try blastcore.

Mine would have to be going back to the days of OFP with the Chain of Command's Unified Artillery Addon. If you're talking ArmA, then definately Mando Missiles and Bombs.

-Thanx,

Luke

My god Chain of Command's Unified Artillery Addon is quite possibly the best thing ever. But for Arma 2 I use pretty much every mod released. Pretty much.

Here's my list of favorites:

Arma 2 Game Launcher by SpiritedMachine - I would consider this a MOD for startup

CBA - A necessity for almost every other MOD... It is considered a MOD, right?

ACE 2 - I have never started a game without it...maybe I should try.

Mando Missles - same as above. The Air Support Console alone replaces countless scripts/addons I was using before.

Group Link 4 Special FX Edition - I thought maybe SNKMAN was developing a new version, called Triforce?

WarFX

SLX

DAC - great AI creator MOD once you figure it out.:D

RobertHammer's weapons, along with Robalo's ACE configs

TF86 SEALS

DaveyGary's Rangers

Medevac Module by goliath86

Chammy's sound mod - currently using this sound MOD, but may have to give JSRS a try since so many people posting in this topic have mentioned it.

Countless other addons/modifications. I find myself downloading more MODs than I have time to try out... Does anyone else find themselves spending more time in the Editor messing around, than actually playing the game??:)

I love CPLA MOD .Chinese People's Liberation Army

Never heard of it mr I just registered.

Probably CWR2. I admit I never played the original Flashpoint but CWR seems to capture its mood well. I understand why people loved the original game so much.

Also CAA1. Sahrani is just so awesome.

Edited by RangerPL