Sign in to follow this  
FredTche

Arma2 BAF Steam Purchase

I have both Arma2 and Arma2:OA purchased as solids, in CDs. Now Im trying to purchase BAF and PMC throught Steam, but it wont work because my OA isnt a Steam game. Can anyone help me?

I think you're SOL bud. If you read right under the big Downloadable Content on Steam it says "Requires the base game ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead on Steam in order to play."

Try sending a PM to one of the administrators or moderators on the board here. They might be able to help.

I think you should rather buy PMC/BAF through http://www.sprocketidea.com.

You will be able to download it within the day (unless you buy it in the evening) and more money goes to the developers (because it's the shop of game houses' group IDEA, of which BIS is the driving force).

a) Give the DLC to a friend as a present and buy them from sprocket or RFT.

b) Give OA to a friend and buy it from steam.

I have both Arma2 and Arma2:OA purchased as solids, in CDs. Now Im trying to purchase BAF and PMC throught Steam, but it wont work because my OA isnt a Steam game. Can anyone help me?

I have A2 and OA on disk too. Was looking at getting PMC from Steam, but there's just no way without buying Steam OA. Bought it from Sprocket in the end, downloaded in 10 mins and they email your activation key. Simples.

Buy from Sprocket. Better than Steam as you also get setup files. Money go directly to devs.

Buy from Sprocket. Better than Steam as you also get setup files. Money go directly to devs.

exactly :cool::D ^ my man , saves me typing :yay: