Thats because there isn't one, read the message again "Working SLX Files not in COWarMod"

You dont need the SLX_aiskill, there already ASRAI in the mod which handles all the skill, and does much more then that file can alone, so really it not needed.

As for the SLX_Ace not needed unless you are running ace, even then you'll want to use my COWarModACE for the ACe version, but for the SLX_anim_swim

heres an updated version

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ow7q07wyovuw29o/slx_anim_swim.zip?dl=0

of it with the requirements taken out, just put the pbo in your @COWarMod addons folder and try it out, let me know how it works for you, i tested it,

and it seems to work ok with no errors.

Alright, I gonna test it. About the "Working SLX Files not in COWarMod" I thought there was supposed to be a folder called "\...\Working SLX Files not in COWarMod", with the Hpp file inside, nevermind then.

Edit: It worked! Thank you, mate! :D

By the way, nice job putting all those mods together with all those read_me files, it saved many people from a lot of headache trying to get mods working without conflicts on I44 haha.

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

Hey, I found a weird glitch, I think SMK anims is causing it. When I try to reload, the reloading animation doesn't end, it stays in an infinite loop, like if I was pressing "R" repeatedly.

Edited by Arch3rAc3
Adding information

Edit: It worked! Thank you, mate!

Good deal, glad we got that sorted.

nice job putting all those mods together with all those read_me files, it saved many people from a lot of headache trying to get mods working without conflicts on I44 haha.

Yes thank you, those readmes took ALOT of work, probably took me about a good month to build all those, I will have a similar setup for my upcoming mod

for Arma3 A3WarMod currently WIP

As for I44 if your going to use CoWarmod with I44 then use my COWarModI44 --> http://warmod.webs.com/cowarmodi44.htm

Hey, I found a weird glitch, I think SMK anims is causing it. When I try to reload, the reloading animation doesn't end

Yup thats the right one, I had a similar report recently about that, SMK will cause that for some reason, although I dont ever recall running into it, but i think its because when you run SMK

with I44 that causes the issue as the other guy whom reported it was useing I44 and had the same exact issue, except it was with my IFWarMod.

Anyways any other questions, or problems you may have dont hesitate to ask Im here on BIS forums everyday.

Also check out my website for further info about all my WarMods, and more specifically for COWarMod as I have all the readmes on there too.

I have a help section setup here if you need it http://warmod.webs.com/help.htm that covers reports of issues and my answer/solution to them.

Or just ask here and I will answer when i get on again.

Hello @Gunter Severloh,

first off - thanks for this amazing mod. Kinda weird that I only recently heard about and downloaded it after all those years playing Arma. But boy am I glad I did.

There's this one issue though that's turning me down playing every now and then, it's not directly your fault because of SLX I think but I can't seem to find a way to get rid of it.

And that is the damn screaming. I really want to disable it because it's annoying and too frequent, especially when there's a squad full of wounded and the united moaning sounds like it opened a vocal portal to hell.

Of course I've done my homework on this and googled, when I discovered that the sounds are supposed to be located in the SLX's "slx_dialogue" pbo. Removed it (as well as the bisign) but nothing changed. Then I attempted to pinpoint the sounds by removing other SLX pbo's, like "slx_wounds", "slx_shout", "slx_shoteffect" etc. one after another until I did completely remove all the SLX addons. Still, nothing changed.

So here are my questions.. Are the pain/injured sounds actually stored in the slx_dialouge.pbo? Or/And is it possible that there's a copy of all the SLX addons in a COWarMod pbo which causes this?

A video I just made about the issue:

Everything is up to date (COWarMod, CBA_CO, Arma 2 CO) because I just recently reinstalled Arma and made sure I got the right files.

Other mods I am using: Blastcore Visuals, JSRS 1.5, CWR2 V15, Chernarus Winter

*On a side note, can someone explain to me why some SLX injury sounds - sound like there's a bulletimpact added to it?

Hi thanks!

What I would recommend is to first isolate the issue to the mod itself, so run only:

CBA and COWarMod, i would do a test in the editor on a map, i think your other 2 mods JSRS 1.5, and CWR2 V15 are interfering and making those sounds, more specifically CWR.

I would also test CWR by itself to see if anything in it related to injured soldiers would cause that sound to be heard, but you have a mod conflict.

This is what i run when i run CoWarMod:   @CBA;@CBA_OA;@COWarMod and i did the same as you with a soldier and i dont get the interference.

• Like 1

Thanks for your response Gunter, 

the bulletimpact sound when screaming was indeed the cause of JSRS, thank you!

But that wasn't the major annoyance I meant, it's my fault for not wording my questions precisely enough though.

What I meant is that all the SLX pain-screams in general are too frequent/annoying - and I didn't find a way to remove them altogether and I didn't know what pbo file had the soundfiles for them stored.

Luckily I managed to find a way just a moment ago, so I got rid of the "slx_wounds" and "slx_wounds_ais" .pbos which removed the first aid and injury system. So there's no more screams now.

Unfortunately it also removed the blood and new bullet damage values.. I think there's no way to get that back unless modifying the SLX "wounds" .pbos?  

This is what it's like now:

18 hours ago, Ѧ said:

I think there's no way to get that back unless modifying the SLX "wounds" .pbos?

Yes partially but you want to look at SLX Shout as it has a script in there called SLX Talk, and lists all the various things that are said.

Also SLX_netcode plays a role too with SLX Wounds.

SLX_Wounds Dependencies: SLX_NetCode, SLX_Shout

which means SLX Wounds wont work without those two, so those 3 files will be the ones you need to look at, i looked at them and i think

your best bet might be in SLX Shout, their should be some settings in there to turn down the frequency, but its not worded that way in there.

In COWarMod customization folder are the readmes for SLX, it should be found here:

@COWarMod\customization\optional tweaks & mods\slx   then look at the readme "all slx features.rtf"

that will give you an overall idea of what each file does what and what their dependencies are, or you can look at my COSLX thread here,

as I have the same thing setup, and categorized:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/119935-coslx-an-updated-version-of-the-original-slx-mod/

Hope that helps.

• Like 1