Sign in to follow this  
sgt gul

Good Multiplayer servers

Can anyone provide me with good servers? I am new to Arma2 multiplayer, cant seem to know what all the symbols mean. In Arma1 it was quite easy.

I would like to play good COOP and other maps for cooperation.

Ill search that up, every server i joined i was kicked out. It didnt accept mods i used, example: Ace mods and NoBlur.

Deactivate the mods, if you want to play online, but there is also a veterans gaming server with ACE activated.

Check servers homepages if they have such. They will probably state which addons/ mods are allowed/ required and those who ain't. This way you don't risk getting banned from the server only because you didn't know.

Check servers homepages if they have such. They will probably state which addons/ mods are allowed/ required and those who ain't. This way you don't risk getting banned from the server only because you didn't know.

Servers that ban people are just not configured right. They should just kicked for unsigned and wrong version. Honestly the hacked addon detection seems to get people who really are not hacking the signatures to.

Over-ambitious, in-game (co)admins have, sadly enough, nothing to do with server configuration :(

Your site is a good example of what I'm aiming at.

Try the 3para servers, vinilla server and ACE server now days but mostly on the Vinilla.

www.havoc-company.com is the best. I'm not biased at all :rolleyes:. Unfortunately we don't have that many public games.... Only due to modpack, if you wish to play with us you're more than welcome to sync with our sixupdater repo and have a laugh.

thanks for all your info guys, you will see me on the servers with multiplayer name: Mukremin

good hunting.

Comrades in Arms is a good place to start (ciahome.net)

Dudes usually don't use any mods and their missions are varied (although more "avoid combat to do an objective" instead of "blow everything up and do an objective).

Play on veteran and without respawn too.

Hi all

For PvP Dao is good.

Kind Regards walker