Sign in to follow this  
Rabidus

Rabidus L111A1 Practice Grenade

The L111A1 is a practice grenade used by the British Army , It is essentially a blank firing grenade.

For classnames etc read the readme included in the download.

I know rhaggan had the idea awhile ago about it but it looked like the thread was closed and i had this laying about so thought i would give it out for people to use.

Any bugs etc please let me know and i will see if i can fix them.

Download Link : - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZZS8ZGV

Edited by Rabidus
Oversize pic

Nice work mate, been using it in our training ops alot, does a great job. Aholic Informed. :)

........Chris?

Edited by Jeza

rabidus mate im having problems with the gren mate its not coming up in the weapons selection. i have them in gear but not when i attempt to change weapons.

rabidus mate im having problems with the gren mate its not coming up in the weapons selection. i have them in gear but not when i attempt to change weapons.

I've not downloaded these, but usually there's a custom 'throw' type weapon class that you need to add to the units with addweapon in order to use custom grenades.

It sounds like you're missing the 'weapon' needed to use the grenades.

Strange ... you running any other mod's with it? I tried them just running Vanilla ArmA and they seem'ed to work fine. Tested in MP etc etc , altho i dont use ACE mod so that could be where the problem is if you are using that??

Yeah tried it with ace and without , I then took the bikey out and it works fine now. This is the second time ive had to take a bikey out to make a mod work so im starting to thing its somthing to do with my computer.

Cool thanks. I got hit in the face with one of the US versions irl. lol Nice to see one back.

Great addon but i've got a bug, when i throw the grenade it explodes!

Are you doing a black rounds addon too?

Yeah tried it with ace and without , I then took the bikey out and it works fine now. This is the second time ive had to take a bikey out to make a mod work so im starting to thing its somthing to do with my computer.

That's strange .... glad you got it sorted tho ish lol

Cool thanks. I got hit in the face with one of the US versions irl. lol Nice to see one back.

Thanks

Great addon but i've got a bug, when i throw the grenade it explodes!

Are you doing a black rounds addon too?

It is ment to go bang and act like a normal grenade but inflict zero damage .... well 0.000003