Sign in to follow this  
Cyper

Why does NVgooglesturn itself off?

Why does the NVgoogles turns itself off? It's quite hard for me to play since they're turning themself off all the time, and sometimes I can't activate them agian. I guess there's a reason for this?

Are you using a scoped weapon at the time? If so its because you can't put a scope onto of a character already wearing NVG's :)

Are you using a scoped weapon at the time? If so its because you can't put a scope onto of a character already wearing NVG's :)
Yes you can, just use stock ArmA II weaposn like M16 ACOG, AK-107PSO or SMAW etc....all old ArmA II weapons are missing the new OA NVG exclusion. making them all NVG capable super tech gear. ArmA II is still missing full OA integration making such cheats possible and excluding OA features from most A2 units.

Yes you can, just use stock ArmA II weaposn like M16 ACOG, AK-107PSO or SMAW etc....all old ArmA II weapons are missing the new OA NVG exclusion. making them all NVG capable super tech gear. ArmA II is still missing full OA integration making such cheats possible and excluding OA features from most A2 units.

I shall make note of this, thanks :)

Are referring to Arma or ArmaII ?

Are referring to Arma or ArmaII ?
Since Armed Assault does not have this feature the topic must be about A2:OA. and is simply missplaced.

It's possible that he has another unrelated problem, like key binds.