Sign in to follow this  
victim913

F-35 again

With the new screen shots I must say I am disappointed to see another F35. I know it's the airforce version but still. Every game has it and I'm getting tired of playing in it.

Last time we had the Marines so that made sense. This time, however, it's an airforce jet. I'm sure will see anothre a10 too. But since they are using Airforce, can't we move on? Most games out there passed the F22. They both came out within a certain time period, and since the F35 has advantages, most games went straight past the F22.

The F-15SE would be perfect for this game. It's new and stealthy and fits the future. Also having Merkavas in game, points to Israel, and they do have F15's. So it's not a stretch to add that.

I'm sure other people have suggestions too. But I'd rather see an F-22 over an F-35. And a F-15 SE. I won't say anything about the A10, too many people love it too much.

Why not just put all 4 in.

Also, F-35's also carry missles and things on the outside too. If it's gonna be in game why not add that version too. It's not like stealth jets are any different in such a small battlefield, so why not?

I also would love to see the F22 (love it since the game F22 lightning)

Seeing the F-15SE for the first time and it's looking really good, F18 would also be nice.

If there's a Comanche in 2020s, then I can also expect YF-23 and FB-22 to replace F-22 and F/A-18.

And the FN2000 to replace an M4? :P

And the FN2000 to replace an M4? :P

Possibly.

But I'm really disappointed when future still not using ACR (Advanced Combat Rifle project in 80s, not the Magpul or Bushmaster's Adaptive plastic toy). Like Steyr ACR, AAI, K-2 and Colt ACR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Combat_Rifle

Unless BIS is just focusing on one US military branch than there is no reason they cannot make the F35 and put it into the game. All US military branches support each other... Sure some brag (*cough* marines :) ), but in the end they are all fighting on the same side. If the marines are fighting on an island, there is no reason they cannot get the US Air force to help provide air support (although they could probably accomplish the mission without help, thanks to their versatility as a force). This is NATO we are talking about though. NATO is a combination of countries including the USA as a whole not a single military branch.

Well, you can expect anything in this sci-fi game. Damn at this point I was even expecting jet pack troopers with laser guns, hovering tanks or something like that... don´t expect realism; let´s face it.

Well, you can expect anything in this sci-fi game. Damn at this point I was even expecting jet pack troopers with laser guns, hovering tanks or something like that... don´t expect realism; let´s face it.

What makes you say that, the game still looks realistic for me...

Also having Merkavas in game, points to Israel, and they do have F15's. So it's not a stretch to add that.

I'm sure other people have suggestions too. But I'd rather see an F-22 over an F-35. And a F-15 SE. I won't say anything about the A10, too many people love it too much.

in 2015 israel getting 20 new F-35 I and then Israel will stop using the F-15I

and I think the F-35 is a beautiful machine and advanced!

I know it's the airforce version but still.

If you're talking about this screenshot, that's the X-35B VTOL version - you can still see the four-piece lift fan doors behind the cockpit, and even then those are of the prototype model - the production model has a single main door with a single hinge.

My bet is it's the same model from Arma2. Hopefully this time around they at least make it able to attack ground without needing someone else with a lazer designator.

Dear god I hope the bay doors open when a weapon fires... That really grated me last time!!

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Oh yeah... And BIS PLEASE add actual ejection seats..... as opposed to the magic jump through glass....

I'm not worried about the fact that its a F-35 (although i WOULD like something else), but they could at least get the F-35 model CORRECT

X-35

x35_05.jpg

F-35

AIR_F-35_Left_Wingover_Rear_View_lg.jpg

The reason I mentioned the US Airforce being used was because a year ago, I mentioned that Arma2 could bring in some other aircraft, I was shot down because Arma2 is using Marines, so that means F-35. Pretty much saying I was insane to mention anything else. Even though they had an A10.

But I have to disagree with the guy who said the F-35 is a beautiful machine. I think it one of the ugliest aircraft I have ever seen. The only one I know that is worse, was the one that was in competition with it. That's why I am tired of having it in games. I think it sucks worse that US can't afford to buy more Raptors. They are better and more expensive and it sucks that we have to settle for F35s. One day war will break out and we will be kicking ourselves for not having more of the F22's

But just my opinion. I would love to see the Israeli version of the F16's.