Sign in to follow this  
ray243

E3

If this really works like in this video

I'm going to buy a freakin console :D

I forsee capes making a fashion comeback.

I came after watching the battlefield 3 gameplay.

Save yourself until AFTER they show MP Conquest.

Edited by jblackrupert

Looks nice ..wait, prequel mixed with original, what bastardization is this.

Edited by NodUnit

Being the fanboy i am of those two franchises, several un-manly noises escaped when i saw these vids...

I really DIDNT expect postal 3 to show up on E3!

Doubt It's going to be released this year though. But who knows? It's said to be released when It's done. :yay:

I can't wait to kill soccer moms with aids infected cats.

I just hope it won't be some consolized crap. Postal 2 was great with all it's mods.

POSTAL 3 looks shitty. Source is fucking old.

I question how the movement is going to work. He doesn't seem to be moving that much and that has me worried. It kind of seems like you either have to jump forward or stand still and that there really is no inbetween. There is very little lateral movement in the video too.

Being the fanboy i am of those two franchises, several un-manly noises escaped when i saw these vids...

The new Ace Combat doesn't have me as excited as Ace Combat 6 did. There is something about it I don't like but I will admit that that trailer was much more exciting than the one I saw originally and has me rethinking my take on it.

I haven't played the first metro (want to but haven't gotten to it yet) but the second looks to be good too.

Edited by Jakerod

Wow that be a lot of aircraft they're covering, I wonder if AC will be moving into that now rather than staying jet.

Edited by NodUnit

The new Ace Combat doesn't have me as excited as Ace Combat 6 did. There is something about it I don't like but I will admit that that trailer was much more exciting than the one I saw originally and has me rethinking my take on it.

I haven't played the first metro (want to but haven't gotten to it yet) but the second looks to be good too.

The special camera/missile/gun cam system control thingy is optional, so apparently you can still play like in old AC's. I mean i was dubious at first but the E3 trailer has allayed a few of my fears, although the move from strangereal is sad :(

LOVE the music though, last 30 seconds is just AMAZING, same with the Metro trailer, music suits it SO well.

Wow that be a lot of aircraft they're covering, I wonder if AC will be moving into that now rather than staying jet.

Well, honestly its probably a good idea, just to mix things up for once, although i don't think everything seen in game will be flyable. For example the B-1B, i doubt thats flyable.

Love it!

Uh, hang on, I haven't seen that trailer. Adjusting cycnism scanner...

...ah, there we go. The first trailer definitely didn't get a rise out of me. I can't BELIEVE that Bioware decided to put those ripped-straight-out-of-Deus-Ex blades-on-mah-arm in there. That was total jack. Did they think noone would notice, or something? Shit a brick.

Good to see grenades make a return - M2 could have used those.

...I have several worrying niggles about the story that are troubling me, however, I will remain attentive.

Edited by CameronMcDonald
cynism scanner malfunction

After that crap DA2 I don't have any hopes for ME3,Bioware went to retar....aa casual zone waaaaaay to much.

Watching these ME3 trailers it's like I'm watching an addon for ME2 or something,nothing changed.

After that crap DA2 I don't have any hopes for ME3,Bioware went to retar....aa casual zone waaaaaay to much.

Watching these ME3 trailers it's like I'm watching an addon for ME2 or something,nothing changed.

I enjoyed ME2, but I think it was way overrated. I guess it was because I was hoping for something closer to Deus Ex.

Great story and cinematic feel, but the combat gameplay is little more than every other 3rd person cover-system-based shooter with gimmicks and less convincing combat.

Go into a room, trigger a group of enemies to appear nearby. Repeat 10 times until level is over so you can go back to long-winded conversations and walking around uninteresting levels where people do nothing but stand around until you talk to them.

I really, really liked the story and the setting of ME2. I'm a great SciFi fan so I'm a bit biased here, but the fighting was for me like "Ok, I gotta do that to get the next part of this amazing story. Plus seducing Miranda" :D

The special camera/missile/gun cam system control thingy is optional, so apparently you can still play like in old AC's. I mean i was dubious at first but the E3 trailer has allayed a few of my fears, although the move from strangereal is sad :(

LOVE the music though, last 30 seconds is just AMAZING, same with the Metro trailer, music suits it SO well.

Well that's good then. I really didn't like the closeness that combat was shown in the first trailer. It still seems to be there in the second but not as much. And yes the last 30 seconds of music is awesome.

I enjoyed ME2, but I think it was way overrated. I guess it was because I was hoping for something closer to Deus Ex.

Great story and cinematic feel, but the combat gameplay is little more than every other 3rd person cover-system-based shooter with gimmicks and less convincing combat.

Go into a room, trigger a group of enemies to appear nearby. Repeat 10 times until level is over so you can go back to long-winded conversations and walking around uninteresting levels where people do nothing but stand around until you talk to them.

Well I enjoyed too but it could have been a lot more(a lot),my main beef was with the small hubs,you could visit planets but all you could see was a bar and 2-3 hallways(Omega for example,big ass bar and corridors).

They could at least made the new places as big as the Citadel in ME1 but they went lazy way.The setting is friggin wonderful for action&exploration but they choose to go with 100% action and corridor crap.After I played it I knew something wasn't right with the direction they took their games and Dragon Age 2 just confirmed it.Bioware is right now the NFS of games industry.

They make(made?) amazing stories but frankly I don't care how good is it if they keep the Gears Of War direction.

After this year E3 im looking forward to Prey2,Skyrim,Tomb Raider,Deus Ex 3(thats how you make a sequel),BF3 and of course Arma 3.

Edited by Krycek

Deus Ex 3(thats how you make a sequel)

Well it took them two tries. Not that I'm complaining, hope it encourages more games to add some actual depth to the gameplay.