Sign in to follow this  
Cumboy

Red hammer is amateur and s*BLEEP*t...

Cumboy didnt you destroy the OFPEC forums, wtf are you doing here?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ May 23 2002,05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cumboy didnt you destroy the OFPEC forums, wtf are you doing here?<span id='postcolor'>

Did you not read what I wrote a page or two back? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think we all know his history, but as far as I'm concerned people who use this forum will be judged for what they do and how they behave on this forum only<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks again Placebo....

I just want to start fresh again Zulu, make missions.....that's all..not to be hassled by guys like you who know none of the facts

Everyone deserves a second chance. Cumboy seems to be a good mission scriptor and his behaviour here is not worse than that of most of us.

RED HAMMER uses the AP_mine script on ofpec,, you can see the m2 machine gun explode when the artillery shells go off, while driving the truck in the 2nd or 3rd mission (under fire)..

THEY use many user made scripts..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ May 23 2002,14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">RED HAMMER uses the AP_mine script on ofpec,, you can see the m2 machine gun explode when the artillery shells go off, while driving the truck in the 2nd or 3rd mission (under fire)..

THEY use many user made scripts..<span id='postcolor'>

Prove it that its the same.

The fact that they are using the same object might just be a coincidence.