Sign in to follow this  
lennard

Report Weapons, Vehicles, Planes etc.

Report the weapons, vehicles, planes etc. you've seen on screenshots and videos here.

Some of what I've seen so far:

Weapons:

FN FS2000

IMI TAR-21 Tavor

M14 EBR

Unidentified weapon? - Probably the CZ Scorpion A

scubaweaparma3.png

Vehicles:

Merkava Mk4

Namer APC

M-ATV

matvarma3.png

Aircraft:

RAH-66 Commanche

KA-?? Hamok

kaarma3.png

Watercraft:

Type-? Submarine

Have you seen more? Please feel free to post them.

Edited by Lennard

Well judging by the clues we got in the lead up to this the Sub may be HMS Astute?

and the " submarine" is an SDV (Seal Delievery Vehicle) and the Type could be the Mk8 Mod 1 ( if its British) and because they are usually launched from a dry deck shalter it is very likely we will also get a real submarine, but they can also be airdropped by an C-130

http://www.militaryfactory.com/ships/imgs/sdv-mkviii_3.jpg

some other would be the mix helicopter between a KA-52 and Mi-28

and the MKIV

Edited by PurePassion

That Unidentified weapon is probably the CZ 805 BREN

Yeah could be indeed. Could also be the CZ Skorpion A:

evoiii.png

Edited by Lennard

The chopper is an Mi28 Havok with coaxial rotors.

And I agree that the weapon the diver has is an ACR.

Edited by Trauma.au

Could the "IMI Tavor" be instead the Carbine version of the QBZ-95, whatever it may be called? Since there were hints at China in the ARG, and not at Israel, I think it is more likely that we´re mistaking a chinese weapon for an israeli one.

Though I have to admit taht my first guess was Tavor too.

I believe that it was mentioned that the helicopter is called the Hamok. That isn't the real name but I think that is the one that should stay for now until we know what BI calls it. Russian helicopter names tend to start with H (Hind, Havoc, Hip, Hoplite, etc.) Hamok sounds like Hammock which is something that you laze around in on warm afternoons. It seems like a good fit for a helicopter since NATO gives them non-threatening names.

There is also the m-82/m107/.50cal sniper/barret

Haven't been able to notify that one yet.

Any screens?

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Am sure its the new Czech rifle and this is another proof http://prazak.vrtule.info/photography/shooting-range-recording :p

Those pics also show the Skorpion A. I'm pretty sure that's the one on the screen.

Haven't been able to notify that one yet.

Any screens?

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Those pics also show the Skorpion A. I'm pretty sure that's the one on the screen.

http://www.arma3.com/#homepage, its the first picture of miller in shades grinning for the camera

also the background image of the arma3 official twitter page

There was also an image of miller holding an m249, Cant remember where though.

Edited by CannonousCrash

Ditch what I said before, it´s not a QBZ for sure, the handgrip really points to it being a tavor.

Mysterious, mysterious. Maybe an Iranian reverse engineered Tavor? Or do they have their own bullpup rifle right now, or in development?

btw you can look at the BIS Quizz - you can notice the stuff in there used in arma 3 ;)

Like Mk14 EBR , M200 Intervention , AN-94 Abakan , Merkava etc

btw you can look at the BIS Quizz - you can notice the stuff in there used in arma 3 ;)

Like Mk14 EBR , M200 Intervention , AN-94 Abakan , Merkava etc

By your logic, we should get a railgun as well :-D cant wait to throw one of them down overlooking a city in the editor :-X

By your logic, we should get a railgun as well :-D cant wait to throw one of them down overlooking a city in the editor :-X

And guys don't forget lasers. It is must have future weapon. It was mentioned in seeker.exe.

16MAY60: First functioning laser is constructed

edit: I'm really curious if there will be some http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloaking_device . I'm not joking, I'm deadly serious with that.

Edited by BoboCZ