Sign in to follow this  
m16a2m203

Dropship

I still plan on making importing it when o2 is released or unless somebody else gets too it first. Just a waiting game.

Excellent!!

<Begins practising speech for multiplayer levels> "Hey Ripley, don't worry, me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you..... check it out independantly targetting plasma beam phalanx... Whap!! Fry half a city with this puppy..

We got smart missiles

Phased Plasma, pulse rifles, rpg's

We got sonic-electronic ball breakers!

We got nukes, knifes, sharp sticks....

<At which point the game host boots me...>

i got some people looking at this and they think they can do it but there is some tools that we cant find to export the file we need. Here my aol, msn, icq

AOL:CaseyC999

MSN:Casey@easy.com

maybe we can work togeter.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (302_GySgt.Casey @ June 27 2002,00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i got some people looking at this and they think they can do it but there is some tools that we cant find to export the file we need. Here my aol, msn, icq

AOL:CaseyC999

MSN:Casey@easy.com

maybe we can work togeter.<span id='postcolor'>

What tools you looking for?

i dont rember but the guy said he need a certai tool and hes look for it. it had some thing to do with geting a file and being able to edit it.

If you can find out what it is he's looking for, I'll be able to point him in the right direction.... providing it's not o2 of course!!

Please remember that any links or hints to warez - including BIS software - will result in a ban from these forums. I'm just saying this in case anyone forgot. wink.gif

Personally I wish good luck making the dropship for OFP. It's one of sci-fi films most believable (and cool) designs.

Gimbal empty yer frigging mail box wink.gif

Was trying to PM you to tell you your avatar is dead and if you need hosting to let me know smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (302_GySgt.Casey @ June 27 2002,02:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry about that Gimbal, I was pointing out a fact I was not trying to tell people about warez.<span id='postcolor'>

No worries smile.gif The warning was more of the preemptive kind, so the topic would not lead to such discussions.

Let us know what he needs. I have access to a lot of programs through friends, colleagues, business related and personal stuff which are not warez. Lots a converting power at my finger tips.

REALLLLLLLY m16 *strokes goatie* does that incluse women heheheeeheheh can I please have Anna Kournikova and Shakira and any other hot woman

i have to model from 3dsmax ready but as I have little knowledge on how to get them into arma, it probably won't make it. I can however donate the files if someone wanted to have a go.......

I also have a B2 Spirit but I have a 5 year old daughter, that is distraction enough. At least she likes to fly in Arma!

have to model from 3dsmax ready but as I have little knowledge on how to get them into arma, it probably won't make it. I can however donate the files if someone wanted to have a go.......

I also have a B2 Spirit but I have a 5 year old daughter, that is distraction enough. At least she likes to fly in Arma!

Nice you replied to a 7 year old thread :bounce3:

well you know, I had every intention to reply sooner but I had to make dinner.....lol

but if anyone wants it, just tell me how to get it on here and I'll post it.