Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Resistance features

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ May 18 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah, how do a bunch of really poor rebels, who haven't got much going their way,

how do they have such massive starships. How can they afford to build and maintain bases on iceworlds and massive temples in forests.<span id='postcolor'>

How do they afford all that stuff? They are being funded clandestinely by the CIA.

And the massive starships are mostly modified Mon Calamari starliners... go figure.

I know this is off topic alittle. It is impossible to reduce gravity or make no gravity at all on the earths surface. the point of that room in armagedon was to suck the air out of the room to simulate how it is like without air and how the body suit works. It would have no effect on reducing gravity because it is still on the ground and never change altitude. the only way to reduce it to reduce or reduce the gravitons that grab a object which is impossible.

Although they do "simulate" it in freefalling aircraft.

Back on the railroad topic, I dont think that a railroad would be very realistic on a small almost poor island..... The new island would be about the size of what..... the largest hawaii island? and a hightway wouldnt work either. But a small bridge over a river would be great. can you imagine if there is a river?? RIVER PATROLS! but aircraft carriers and battleships..... that is kind of getting off the resistance theme, although custom missions and multiplayer missions with new vehicles is a must. I mean, this game is all about multiplayer CTF. And also you all need to take into consideration that this is what... 1982?? so there isnt gonna be real fancy super laser weapons w/ marshmellows on the end..... But it sure is nice to dream..mmmmmmm

If you remove all the air out of a room, there is still gravity..... the only way to suspend in mid air is to take an airplane which nasa has and to make it dive faster than the fall rate wich makes you "float" in the air. but you are really just falling at about 100 miles an hour and so is the plane.

TEX!!! Were have you been, we need some air tex back at fraggy. ICQ me what you ment when you posted about the deleted forums/treds

My rare 2 cents

Bis probably isnt reading this post anymores since it started going kinda of offtopic. Bis I just want u know to knwo that I thank God for giving u the knowledge for making flashpoint.

God bless u.

on some small islands railroads run from something as simple as from a factory to a harbor

i just think it would add to the environment, but since the AI is kinda dumb they would probably get stuck on the tracks and get hit.

The whole group stuck on a railway line.........

1: 9 o'clock, train, 200

3: 9 o'clock, train, 150

6: 9 o'clock, train, 100

9: 9 o'clock, train, 50

4: 9 o'clock, train, 5

12: Oh no, one is down

12: Oh no, two is down

12: Oh no, three is down

12: Oh no, four is down

12: Oh no, five is down

12: Oh no, six is down

12: Oh no, seven is down

12: Oh no, eight is down

12: Oh no, nine is down

12: Oh no, ten is down

12: Oh no, eleven is down

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><bullshit>

Working on a Tie Fighter an a Death Star for OFP. - Anybody with O2?

</bullshit>

Well - i guess that could give ppl complaining about airplanes somthing else to complain about :-) <span id='postcolor'>

Dunno about that but a speeder bike would be fun ;-)

Lol riding a speeder through operation flashpoint's forests. I doubt that would really work. The trees are too close together.

india has tons of rail roads and it is poor as dirt.

the island should have 1 rail road going from 1 end to the other crossing through a lumber factory and a bunch of farms and going to a harbor

yeah or take a ride on your bike and crash of the bridge!!!

I heard there is gonna be a cab/taxi in resistance? can any one confirm! I realy can't wait to play!! biggrin.gif

one other thing, some one talked about the bus driving on time! will that be in the mission editor to, like there is allready people walking around?

resistance rocks any way!!!! biggrin.giftounge.gif

just what I forgot to say: It would realy be neet if there is a train in OFP resistance, but I don't realy think the game engine can handle it sad.gif

The discussion went offtopic .. and there goes the thread too.