Sign in to follow this  
Tankbuster

Favourite BI city in the series?

Sahrani was the best island for gameplay, but worst for realism.

Deserts and jungles on an island not even a quarter the size of Sri Lanka? Give me a break! :D

But man, oh man! Was it a fun island to play on. Not to mention the performance is x10000 better than South Zagoria. :cool:

Sahrani was the best island for gameplay, but worst for realism.

Deserts and jungles on an island not even a quarter the size of Sri Lanka? Give me a break! :D

:

you know theres an area in siberia that has forests and a patch of desert right beside each other? some messed up geographical feature

thank you NatGeo for making me know that sahrani isnt so stupid lol

But man, oh man! Was it a fun island to play on. Not to mention the performance is x10000 better than South Zagoria. :cool:

Truedat, love the vistas from being able to crank up the view distance massively on Sahrani :D

Had MFCTI played today and the hardest town to take is Lamentin. Twenty buildings with a lot of trees in the town and with coast and hills surrounded . It´s a real Hexenkessel. *g*

Truedat, love the vistas from being able to crank up the view distance massively on Sahrani :D
Yes you could definately look farther than any weapon you had cold reach out. Draw distance in ArmA II is massively capped.