Sign in to follow this  
stephen271276

Create Ammo dump at one of 5 random positions?

Could someone talk me through how to create an ammo dump (which is to be destroyed) In one of maybe 5 positions?

I want this for a MP missionso it doesnt get boring and can be played multiple times.

Im using Zargabad map

Place box. Place five empty markers at your prefered positions and sync (F2 key) the box with the markers.

;)

Edited by Buliwyf

Deja vu, next he asks how to put them inside houses since marker method can't do it. Only if there was a search on this forum.

Deja vu, next he asks how to put them inside houses since marker method can't do it. Only if there was a search on this forum.

Yes... he`s the special one... ;)

@Lonestar

Next time i`ll write: and link them

Because it sounds stupid for me to put an ammobox in a group with markers...

:D

I was using SHK getpos script for random-hunt-mission like this. try the script!

Thanks guys sorry for noob questions still learning... Bear with me!

Any way to group numerous ammo crates together using the first method ie sync the ammo with markers?

As one ammo crate hardly looks like a major problem worth risking a team of men to destroy, I would like it to be at least 5 crates of weapons that need destroying....

Edited by stephen271276

You dont have to group them, just name them for example:

box1, box2, etc...

then in the condition field of your trigger where your checking if they are alive:

!(alive box1) and !(alive box2) and !(alive box3) and !(alive box4) and !(alive box5)