Sign in to follow this  
bk1276

Funniest ebay auction

Yeah thanks for posting. Ive had a good laugh. This guy is freakin' hilarious. I bet he could even sell his grandmother.:D

kind regards

Over 12,000 pounds for a wet suit that's been pissed in? You gotta have a serious piss fetish to fork over that kinda cabbage...

It has not been pissed in. Furthermore he bought the suit for £300 and even with the 90% to charity is going to grab £1,250 pounds from the sale ( current bid 12500 ). Pretty good profit margin there.

It has not been pissed in. Furthermore he bought the suit for £300 and even with the 90% to charity is going to grab £1,250 pounds from the sale ( current bid 12500 ). Pretty good profit margin there.
My mistake. Still I wouldn't pay 12,500 pounds,dollars, or euros for a wet suit just because it's going to charity.

There is a lot more stuff in that auction now that were donated. Read down near the bottom. 12500 is pretty cheap for the grab bag that has been added. Plus the Q & A section will make you piss in a wetsuit..if you have one on.

Call me a party pooper, but I don't believe Japan needs any charity since it's not a third world country. No one helped out me, my family, or the rest of the people from SC when Hurricane Hugo hit SC in 89 and we made do and got through it so from my point of view the Japanese can do the same. Granted we didn't have two nuclear reactors go apeshit, but still Japan is not a third world country and should be more than able to help itself without having to take a handout from everyone.

Forgive me for my bluntness I've just been pissed off seeing my government and celebrities hand out cash like it's nothing for people who aren't Americans when there are Americans who are in truly dire straits and have been for a whole lot longer and no one lifts a finger to help them.

Edited by Big Mac

Well they're talking about $170 Billions of damages...

With all due respect, I think there's not comparison between the hurricane in South Carolina (SC ?) and what happened in Japan.

It's not about paying a new Ipad to each japanese, those people have nothing left but the clothes they had the day the quake happened.

Weither is it a 3rd world country or not doesn't matter. The needs are huge and some charity organisation or NGO can work faster than governements.

Same thing happened with Katrina...

Concerning your last rant this is something you have to deal with your governemment. Remember how Obama was compared to Hitler for his health care project ?

Edited by Macadam Cow

Same thing happened with Katrina...
Don't get me started on Katrina either.

Concerning your last rant this is something you have to deal with your governemment. Remember how Obama was compared to Hitler for his health care project ?

So you accusing me of being one those those nut jobs who compared obama to hitler?
With all due respect, I think there's not comparison between the hurricane in South Carolina (SC ?) and what happened in Japan.

It's not about paying a new Ipad to each japanese, those people have nothing left but the clothes they had the day the quake happened.

Sure there is. It was a natural disaster and people died. I had no problem helping Haiti, their government was pretty much in name only, but Japan can help itself without asking for a hand out. It's not my place to cloth, feed, and shelter them.
Well they're talking about $170 Billions of damages...
So? It's not like they're not good for it.

Weither is it a 3rd world country or not doesn't matter. The needs are huge and some charity organisation or NGO can work faster than governements.

I have no problem with NGOs, or the US sending the Navy, USAF, or Marines there to help them out, because I know from personal experience it's better to have an extra pair of hands than a duffle bag full of cash, but the government has no right to give tax payer money to help people who aren't Americans, especially with the way things are these days when it comes to finances..

I could have sworn this was about funny ebay auctions? It would be nice if we all could keep laughing reading this topic instead of having to read posts which have nothing to do with the topic and which to be honest should make most people wonder whats wrong with you.

I could have sworn this was about funny ebay auctions? It would be nice if we all could keep laughing reading this topic instead of having to read posts which have nothing to do with the topic and which to be honest should make most people wonder whats wrong with you.
How is me pretty much echoing what many Americans are saying mean that something is wrong with me? You know what don't answer that. Personally I did find the auction funny, but I was discussing a deeper premises behind the auction.. Edited by Big Mac

The only deeper premise behind this auction from its start was wether you should or should not piss in your wetsuit if you wish to sell it or get a chicks attention in the pub.

This is a private donation, are all Americans for who you speak against a private donation for a nation in trouble? Ahh ok......

This is a private donation, are all Americans for who you speak against a private donation for a nation in trouble? Ahh ok......

I have no problem with NGOs, or the US sending the Navy, USAF, or Marines there to help them out, because I know from personal experience it's better to have an extra pair of hands than a duffle bag full of cash, but the government has no right to give tax payer money to help people who aren't Americans, especially with the way things are these days when it comes to finances..
Read it again..

@ Big Mac. You are missing the point. The topic is about a funny link. its not about national policies on any crisis. In this context you are making yourself look rather stupid ranting about that in this thread.

If you are so pissed off with your goverments repsonse start your own thread or write to your congressman.

Getting back on topic, I love the way these things go viral. Anyone remember the woman selling a road trip with her Brother in Law? I'll find the link if i can.

EDIT - Original Link is dead but here the news article. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1164137&page=1

I managed not to laugh, until I got to the comments/Q&A section.

This guy needs his own late night tv show. Screw Leno! :D

Japan may not be a third world country, but it is in about as much debt as one. Hurricane Hugo was devastating, and so is the tsunami/earthquake in Japan (where by the way over 10,000 people died). Any charity to a country in need is good charity. Don't let culture conflicts take reign of your opinion.

Edited by samanthaj