Sign in to follow this  
konrad1

Real Warfare Soundmod

NEWS : next week i will sort everything there will be one huge download with the Core pack that will include all fixes etc. the new pack will be on v0.9

and a 2nd link for the BAF sounds

also i refresh the first page for now i added new picute for BAF =)

see you

Konrad

I noticed that there's a big difference between Mk17 Sniper SD and Mk16 SD sound.

From behind the weapon both are silent but infront of the firing soldier the Mk17 has a loud sonic-crack although Mk17 SD munition is used.

I honestly have no idea if this is realistic due to the different caliber or just a small config error...

btw I can't wait for the new BAF and explosion sounds :yay:

That doesn't have anything to do with the weapon sound. You hear the sonic snap because the round is supersonic, and muzzle velocity is set by the ammo config, not the weapon config.

However, the weapon config does affect what sorts of rounds are in the default loadout. So make sure you're carrying 7.62SD not 7.62.

Hey mate,

I saw the latest news on Armaholic with your MRLS launch. Can I ask wich YT Video you used for this sound?

Jarhead

That doesn't have anything to do with the weapon sound. You hear the sonic snap because the round is supersonic, and muzzle velocity is set by the ammo config, not the weapon config.

However, the weapon config does affect what sorts of rounds are in the default loadout. So make sure you're carrying 7.62SD not 7.62.

THX 4 the answer but I knew that.

As I said, I used SD Ammo - which should not be supersonic by default - and the problem is gone once I remove rws_soniccracks.pbo .. That's why I was asking.

@ jarhead

ohh i dont know anymore but good video ^^

@pandur

i dont know why there is a supersonic i will check the cfg. and look on other soundmods if they have it too

UPDATE WILL BE NEXT WEEK have some issues wih cfg weapons wont work =/ like grad and Podnos can anyone help ?

I absolutely love this pack, especially the weapons. The Blufor weapons have that nice metallic "pop" I like in an M16/M4, and the Opfor's have a good rattly sound I like in an AK (not to mention all the other weapons on both sides which fit very well :P).

The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the sonic cracks. I enjoy a nice, loud firecracker like "POP" when a weapon is fired in the distance (like in real life); but when I have an M240 rattling off behind me in game and I have to either take off my head phones or turn them down it breaks the immersion for me.

I am not saying to change them, people seem to enjoy them and they are indeed quite realistic, but they aren't for me.

Keep up the good work, and this is staying in my addons folder for a looooooooooong time!

Edit: Heres a video I made using your sounds, excluding the sonic cracks and impact effects.

HERE WE GOO!!

UPDATE EVERYTHING in 1

version 0.99

LINK: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20276429/RWS.rar

or go to page1

fixed :

refreshed all pBos

added many russian weapons

(2A70,S8,RFFAR,KORD etc. )

- sound not appear

- RPT errors

many other stuff

known problems :

D30 and M119 sounds not work ( i need someone that can fix it , the sounds not work cause of the new artillery system )

If i forget any sound write in this thread or respond here:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/rws

Im working now on explosion and BAF sounds

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT

thx for all your support

Edited by Konrad1

hey Wow you really did some work!

thanks a lot!

excited to hear your grad!

Edited by PurePassion

I SEARCHING SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME TO FINISH BAF SOUND!!! someone that knows good about cfgs

PM ME PLS

i would love to help you, but i dont know anything about configs....

but i can give you some more feedback on the sounds itself if you want to

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

haha yes! you did the "allah u akbar" idea i had for the podnos!

NICE!

yeah ;) but problem is it appears to sometimes twice cause of arma engine =( sure give me you feedback @ ALL USERS

Siema Konrad1 czyli tą nową wersje 0.99 odpalać z update1,2,3,Soniccracks,RWS Core Sound Pack, czy samo RWS - Real Warfare Soundmod 0.99 ?

wszytko wykasuj i daj tylko ta nowa packe

skad wiesz ze ja umiem po polsku? ^^

@ ALL USERS DELETE OLD RWS and put this new folders in

a na fotce masz jakÄ… flagÄ™ ha ha na ramieniu.THX

Follow the rules guys, applies to all threads not just RWS:

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang

or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand.

In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

Hey Konrad love the latest updates VME PLA mod (Chinese army) is out now it looks very promising I do not expect you to jump up and do sounds for DLCs but when you are finished with BAF and BIS sounds if you have time could you please work on some popular DLCs?

I understand this is a big ask although if you are willing to work on sounds for DLCs when you are finished with what you are already working on you will make the game so much better.

Some feedback on the PKT sounds... is it possible to just use PKM sounds for the PKT i prefere those.

maybe ill have to look maybe yes cause i see the PLA have a nice quality also maybe i will do for AAW

Love the sound mod, but my lone pet peeve is that whenever there's a distant gunfight I hear the enemies AK's like they're up close. I went through the sonic crack PBOs and theres some audio in there that I never hear while playing, dunno if it's a config issue or something, but I've been trying to mix this mod with others so I can hear that distant gunfire audio along with your sonic cracks.